K10 bundle bargain

Normski

Ex. Club Member
hey guys, i have a 1992 black nissan SUPER S with no tax and m.o.t but in good condition, a k10 super turbo hood, a webber twin carb set up, a fully rebuilt 1.0 k10 grasstrack engine rebuilt by dave walker and 421 exauhst manifold as well as a spare interior and im open to offers or £700 for the lot? anyone intrested?

*update ST bonnet now provisionally sold to karlj* so this is whats left 1992 black nissan SUPER S with no tax and m.o.t but in good condition, a webber twin carb set up, a fully rebuilt 1.0 k10 grasstrack engine rebuilt by dave walker and 421 exauhst manifold as well as a spare interior and im open to offers or £600 for the lot? anyone intrested grab a bargain! :)

Any chance you can put up some pictures? Particularly of the car, and is it an mot failure or expired and stored or what? Plus the useual info would be cool; milage, any work that needs doing etc...
Cheers dude.

You have a k11 now karl right? What the heck are you going to put the st bonnet on? Or are you wanting to go back to the k10 world because they're way better than the k11 :grinning:

You have a k11 now karl right? What the heck are you going to put the st bonnet on? Or are you wanting to go back to the k10 world because they're way better than the k11 :grinning:

In a couple of weeks I won't have a k11, and I never left the k10 fraternity I just retired for the winter :grinning:

hey guys, had a really good response so far, thankyou for the intrest, I will be sending out some p.m's this afternoon as im weighing up who's offer to take, also I will have some picture's on here for you all to see by tommorow at the latest. :) thanks again

Back