K10 brake upgrade on k10 hubs?

what are my options for a brake upgrade on k10 hubs. I live in Canada so fitting k11 hubs are not really an option as there are no k11 micras ever sold here. I have looked around and I could not find much of anything that u can do to the k10 brake system if u keep the stock hubs. but I have seen ppl say they are easily modded. I just need to know what I need to get and what to mod.

I can take pictures of my hubs and show you how mine are modified to take Gti-R brakes :) biggest upgrade you can really do :)

that would be great! take some pics and just tell me what year pulsar gti-r calipers and rotors u used. I am definetly goin to do this upgrade but need the how to and what works from u guys. cuz no one here in Canada even thinks of modding micras! I am fully equipped to cut grind weld mill machine anything so just tell me what and how u did ur upgrade. thx

Here's one :)
20130701_184509_zps470a68bc.jpg

Not much meat left on that bottom bolt hole eh Andy :eek:
That ones not done :( realised after I'd painted it. Ive drilled the hole out of alignment by 2mm... so once its done... I'll add approx 5mm of weld to beef it up.
I'll get a pic of my other :) you'll like that one
(Had to make new ones... I might have cut one by accident a little while ago :rolleyes:

ok cool I get the idea of how u cut the old caliper mounting ears off ground em down and drilled hose for the pulsar bracket. but what year rotor and caliper did u use so I know what to order to start mocking things up. and just to be clear this is all used with the stock master cylinder right?

Yup stock master cylinder. They use the same banjo eye and bolt too so you can use the stock pipes
Between years 90-94

I am having trouble finding listings for a 91-94 pulsar gti-r. but I found calipers and rotors for a 91 Nissan NX. and it seems like they would work from what I have read the NX and the pulsar are very similar or the same.

i have been scouring the net for where to buy these 90-94 pulsar gti-r calipers and rotors or nx2000. but rockauto.com has been the most help but doesnt show a pulsar being made or listed past 91 but that for a pulsar nx. dunno if it matters but was trying to match ur the caliper in your picture to thier pics and the calipers look the same. the piston diameter on those is 48mm if u wouldnt mind taking more detailed pics of ur calipers and measureing the piston size i should b able to find something on a nissan made car that is the same.

also just found calipers for a 91 nissan nx with a 54mm piston diameter? i know u said they are smaller but that one looks identical to the one in your picture.
P.S thx for all this help btw its impossible for me to go to the store and try this and that like i have done on many other common cars here to do mods. cuz i have to get this stuff shipped overseas just to possibly see that well this isnt gonna work and have to go through alot of grief returning it.

54mm sounds about right. But i shall double check. Have you tried a sentra? They may have what you're after.
The pulsar is also known as the sunny gti-r if that helps. The nx came in 1.6 and 2.0. If you get the 2.0 version they will be similar in size

The 1.6 brakes do look near on identical. There are plenty about too
I found the most calipers when searching for primera brakes

Back