k10 bits and others

little-ls

Ex. Club Member
My Little K10 was involved in a accident last night and the front door has completely gone. selling some bits off it and if it gets written off there shall be some more... so here goes;

superturbo replica front bumper, grill + foglights. foglights need mountings made. £90 Still for sale! :)
super s arches and skirts £50 (SOLD - normski)
super s spoiler £20 (SOLD - normski)
15" OZ superturismos, one may be buckled, slight kerbing and paint chipping. Very good tyres £160
14" Mazda MX-5 alloys, need spraying and a professional centre bore. do fit on car though, Will need Tyres £100
12" collette wheels + tyres £45
14" Corsa Steelies No tyres £30
k10 1.0 manifold £10
Yamaha Thunderace 1000cc carbs £60 ( SOLD - karlj)
super s adjustable wing mirrors £25 (Also have spare drivers side in red £15)
Very Large aftermarket backbox, unsure for what car it is but may be universal fitting. needs polishing up. £30
Super S front bumper, cracked but has some form of splitter on it and widemouth grill £20 (SOLD - normski)
Super S clocks with Rev Counter £30 (SOLD - normski)
Angel Eye lights with ballasts, made for bmw but im sure yourll be able to get them into the k10 lights £25

BITS IVE JUST FOUND;
-pair of 30mm lowering springs for k10 rear, never been on car £25
-Wolf 1 1/4 heavy duty drill and stand, spins at 378rpm. comes with 3 bits no chuck, in GWO. £50
-For those who like sound i have a modified k10 parcel shelf with two 10inch pioneer loudspeakers. when amped they are incredibly loud. £50
-2x 10inch pioneer subwoofers in custom boxes fit side by side perfectly in the micra. slight cracks in cones but still give a good kicking or take the subs out and put your own subs in. £60 with subs, £40 without.
-k11 5 speed box, pre-98. unsure of condition but was workin when i took it out last year. £25
-ignition coil from ford, fits micra and its gold when polished :) £10
-distributor £10
- V-Belt alternator from collette model £20
- large bundle of seatbelts for micra (mix between brown and greys) £10

If written off i will also have...
Super S Seats, Carpets and Doorcards. not in the best of condition but shud come up ok after a clean. drivers seats has a few ciggarette burns and passenger doorcard leather has a slight tear...£60
n/s wing x 2 one good condition, one with slight dent, £25 each
o/s/f wing x1 slight dent £25
Super S rear bumper £30 (sold - normski)

Any Other Bits And pieces i find i will post up
Thanks For Looking, Pictures to follow tonight.

some pictures...

Attachments

• IMG01917-20111106-1231.jpg
    IMG01917-20111106-1231.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG01937-20111107-1404.jpg
    IMG01937-20111107-1404.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG01880-20111025-2229.jpg
    IMG01880-20111025-2229.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG01926-20111107-1356.jpg
    IMG01926-20111107-1356.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG01929-20111107-1359.jpg
    IMG01929-20111107-1359.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG01935-20111107-1402.jpg
    IMG01935-20111107-1402.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG01927-20111107-1357.jpg
    IMG01927-20111107-1357.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG01934-20111107-1402.jpg
    IMG01934-20111107-1402.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 334
hey buddy, please can i buy the super s arches and skirts, the front bumper, rear bumper super s spoiler and the super s tacho please. I can pay for these items immediately, and I appreciate you might not sell the rear bumper unless the the car is written off. sorry to hear you had the accident :(

You're gonna write your car off over a £25 door and throw all that work away? Just buy it back off the insurer, fit a new door, job done. Then put in a claim for whip-lash and get a grand compensation, quids in lad.

You're gonna write your car off over a £25 door and throw all that work away? Just buy it back off the insurer, fit a new door, job done. Then put in a claim for whip-lash and get a grand compensation, quids in lad.

ahh its not the only thing wrong with it. gearbox seems to be giving up on it and the engine seals have decided to dribble. will definately be getting another one in the future and this will help me fund it. my insurance is already sky high but even though i had a not fault accident they dont seem to care. and its the second uninsured driver ive been hit by in the last 2 months. dont know how they get away with it.

Shaf's loaded, wipes his arse on twenties, make sure you skank him for max price lol.
Just upload the picture to your facebook account and use the insert image button, and paste the url of where the image is stored (right click & properties when viewing the image). That's what i do.

Shaf's loaded, wipes his arse on twenties, make sure you skank him for max price lol.
Just upload the picture to your facebook account and use the insert image button, and paste the url of where the image is stored (right click & properties when viewing the image). That's what i do.
wish yourd have told me that earlier, could use the extra cash ;) but hey ho micra prices for micra goods :)

are you selling the seats ? if so can u put a pick up when u can thankz
pictures uploaded onto photobucket and yup they are for sale.

do you still have the gearbox? is it a 1.0 or a 1.3? also, do you still have those throttle bodies?
the gearbox was out of a N reg 1.0, with well over 100k on it. rather it be spares or reapirs as i dont know if its normal but they whine like hell! accellaration was increased incredibly though :) and yup the carburettors are still for sale. perfect for a 1.3 conversion like the one BiAS had done to his k10 and they are off a yamaha thunderace 1000cc bike and are huge.

PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM ; http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/kizzabash/

If you do end up breaking the car up dude, if it's a 1L engine i'd be interested in the standard 1L carburettor, provided that it works properly, which it should if it's been in regular use.

If you do end up breaking the car up dude, if it's a 1L engine i'd be interested in the standard 1L carburettor, provided that it works properly, which it should if it's been in regular use.

if i break it, it might be your lucky day cause i actually remember stripping one off a collette so will have that somewhere too. :p

its not a real one, its 1 i made, you will need the bumper too.

Really!! That's awesome looks exactly the same apart from there not being enough holes.
I've a foah/foha kit on mine so was gonna mod it to fit, how did you do it use the oe grille and mod it or start from scratch? I told baz he should get that done from his st grille

hey buddy, got the body kit and clocks you sold me delivered today as promised, top chap :) thanks for everything, it was a pleasure doing business with you :)

anyone heard from shaf recently? he's dissapeared lol
anyways, im having a hard time using micraorg on firefox so text or call if you need to ask anything
cheers

I've spoken to shaf about it, he's been working 48hr weeks for the past two months. He's told me that he no longer has use for the front coz he's had his car resprayed at great cost and doesn't want to change it now. He's grateful that you remembered him first though. So you can sell them off to the highest bidder now dude (Y)

Really!! That's awesome looks exactly the same apart from there not being enough holes.
I've a foah/foha kit on mine so was gonna mod it to fit, how did you do it use the oe grille and mod it or start from scratch? I told baz he should get that done from his st grille

modded stock grille, filled in slat holes with fibreglass then fillered it smooth and to correct shape then came out the 2 inch hole saw to cut the holes lol the lamp pods were a nightmare tho, made a jig / mould thing, took ages.

I've spoken to shaf about it, he's been working 48hr weeks for the past two months. He's told me that he no longer has use for the front coz he's had his car resprayed at great cost and doesn't want to change it now. He's grateful that you remembered him first though. So you can sell them off to the highest bidder now dude (Y)

cheers mate :)

ST replica front end back for sale :p

and i can quote for Superls's work that is a very front and sturdy grill!

Yeah i saw that kit in person when i went down to buy some stuff off Superls, he had done a wicked job on it. But what put me off was that at the time i wasn't confident in my bodywork abilities to be able to finish it properly. I wasn't sure about the huge cut outs for the stock super s fogs at the bottom either. I thought i'd have to fill em up for it to look good, but being a bit wiser these days, i'd just fit an extra pair of fog lights there and have two sets lol.

hi there - just picked up a K10 GSX today, same colour as yours and it needs a few bits - any chance of posting the wing mirrors? if so, how much? cheers

Back