K10 at Wheels Day

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I seem to remember somebody talking about Rostyles the other day - Is anyone on here responsible for this greatness?

P1040667.jpg

168521_10151570550730921_1447322509_n.jpg

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Sadly not me :( I looked for ages for a set of opel rostyles with no success. Looks mint though :D
They are worth alot of money nowadays, try looking for Vauxhall, Triumph or ford ones. I could have sworn its abit dangerous to put old style wheels like that on a car that modern because the car is Metric and 99% of Rostyle wheels are imperial so they are slightly off on the pcd.

OP
OP
markbognor

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
You just have to know what to look for. Don't use Viva or MG Midget, they are 4x4" but you are ok with Chevette, thats when Vauxhall switched to 4x100 in line with the european models - The Chevette is a badge engineered Kadet. And obviously Ford are completely the wrong PCD being 108. I cant recall any small triumph ones, but they'll be 4x4 3/4" or if sourced from a larger one 4x114.3 (Can't remember what that is in the propper imperial size).

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
You just have to know what to look for. Don't use Viva or MG Midget, they are 4x4" but you are ok with Chevette, thats when Vauxhall switched to 4x100 in line with the european models - The Chevette is a badge engineered Kadet. And obviously Ford are completely the wrong PCD being 108. I cant recall any small triumph ones, but they'll be 4x4 3/4" or if sourced from a larger one 4x114.3 (Can't remember what that is in the propper imperial size).
Forgot the old Chevettes were 4x100 would love a set of HSR or HS wheels.