K10 Alloy Sizes

edzmen

Ex. Club Member
Does anyone know what is the maximum sensible size for a set of alloy wheels on a K10 [without them rubbing the arches on turning]?

Whats the most common size - i want it to look smart rather than stupid - would you say 15'' OZ wheels look ok - or 15'' 'anythings'?! :upside:

When i get my new digital camera im hoping to post some pics of my K10 so far, and i want to join up as an official member too when i get some spare cash... ;)

14" is a popular and sensible choice. look better then 13's without compromising on performance/handling. many do go for 15's though, but i prefer 14's.

i've got 15's on mine. if your gonna put them on your k10 too make sure you've got an angle grinder first lol

Hi you put thous 14" ore 15" size wheels on your cars but when I but ander my K10 13" 165/70 it didnt go ower 100 km/h. 155/70 13" felt normal my car just didnt hav the power to go eny biger wheels. engin is 1.0, 4 gears.
so how dose your cars handel thous big wheels?

Arnold said:
Ive got 14's, perfect size. Car is lowered and they still dont rub

only cos you have bump stops dont forget!

i have 15's on mine i removed some of the metal lip on mine but found bump stops and 45 profile tyres stop the rubbing completely even with a full car!

what i have done is use the standard front bump stops in conjuntion with the standard back bump stops to make bigger ones ive cut them down a bit but they compress which stops restricting the movement to much the ride is a little hard but suits me fine ;)

bump stops are not essential! i dont have any in the back and i'm on 195/45/15's and i can drive 5's up and it doesnt rub at all,

good dampers are essential

Back