K10 1990 (H) Micra 1.0 LS for sale. MOT till October, 6months tax put on today.

L33

Buy & Sell Member
Hi as the title says. Shes a 1 litre with a 4 speed gear box, even has original radio, completely original other than the wheels have been painted tastefully black. 80k on the clock, cant confirm this mileage to be genuine though she seems to run great so I see no reason why not. Iv given a service about 3 weeks ago other than oil as i didnt get round to it, did buy it with the oil filter though.

Bad bits, try to list everything I know. Needs a new drivers side shock, is quite bouncy. Had a very slow occasional water leak that has now been stopped with Radweld. Various dings from car parks and a tiny bit of rust below windscreen and a very small spot on drivers door, also couple of pinkinsh blemishes most notable on the roof!

Plus points it is a great runner, Iv put 6months tax on today and has MOT till October. tyres are like new and is generally very shiny with an almost brand new looking entirior and seats (No rips or stains and nice and comfy and firm). Have constant coments from random members of the public on how nice she looks for her age. Engine looks immaculate also. Nice clean and black and shiny.

Will post more pics after the weekend and answer any messages as me and the wife are taking the twins on holiday till monday.

Im located in belper, derbyshire at DE56 2AG...

Heres my mobile 07815656550

£450 ono

Attachments

• DSC0000034.jpg
    DSC0000034.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC0000035.jpg
    DSC0000035.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC0000036.jpg
    DSC0000036.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 378
OP
OP
L

L33

Buy & Sell Member
May also be interested in a swap for anything of interest in good Nick with MOT and tax. Im quite fickle with cars and I put a ding in the door today which isnt too bad but its one ding too many for me now being as fickle as I am so Iv fellout with old Henry and fancy a change. i welcome any Inspection or test drive, you wont be dissapointed!

OP
OP
L

L33

Buy & Sell Member
No longer wanting to sell this, Iv had a change of heart whilst we have been on Holiday though it makes no difference now as Nobody was actually interested lol.