K10 1.2 Super S - Spares or repairs

C

c280

Hi everyone, this is the first time I have posted here.
I am selling my 1992, red K10 super sport. The MOT lasts until september and it is taxed until the end of august. The car has done 105k miles but the engine is still going strong. It had a new clutch fitted at christmas and the gearbox reconditioned. The car has the following modifications; lowered 35mm on PI springs, KYB gas shocks all round, Remus cat back exhaust, front fog lights, driving lamps, 15" Voodoo II alloys, and a Toad alarm and remote central locking. With the wheels and alarm I am looking for around £400, withouth the wheels and alarm I would take around £200.

The car will need some work for the MOT as each corner on both sills needs a bit of welding. Other than that there shouldn't be many problems.

I am located in Fife, Scotland.

I will be happy to email photo's to anyone.

Cheers,

Craig.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Pictures please to [email protected], and i'l upload them here if you wish.

Also, what reconditioning work was done on the gearbox? A complete overhaul or just replacement parts e.g. hub, cogs etc

OP
OP
C

c280

I am looking to sell the car whole, as I don't have storage for breaking it.

The gearbox had the idle shaft replaced and all other parts cleaned, inspected and given the all clear.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
This is such a nice looking Super s, im amazed you dont want to attempt to get the work done for the MOT and keep it!

Anyway, here's the pictures :)

13-102_2435.JPG

20-102_2439.JPG

18-102_2441.JPG

16-102_2442.JPG

25-102_2444.JPG

16-102_2445.JPG

3-102_2450.JPG

18-102_2451.JPG

James

Chairman
I do miss my red K10 after seeing how nice the Super S's can be made to look...

Arnolds reminds me of this fact every time I see it ¬_¬

Very nice :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ian said:
arnold is picking it up this week iirc.

Correct!! Next friday and i cant wait :D - have different feelings towards the 400 mile drive back tho!! lol

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Mark said:
oh yeah i didnt realise its in scotland either, sod that

Well, as you clearly missed, the super s will be mine! finally one on here worth buying

Mark

Ex. Club Member
one with rotten sills with nearly no MOT, for 200 quid? rather you than me. I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures of what it really looks like when you get it.

good luck with it hope its worth the drive,

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Mark said:
one with rotten sills with nearly no MOT, for 200 quid? rather you than me. I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures of what it really looks like when you get it.

good luck with it hope its worth the drive,

It's in better cond than yours was Mark. And the bloke's not 'swapping' things over from it with parts that don't work.

Mark

Ex. Club Member
oh sorry i didnt realise you came round my house and looked at my car and that you have been to scotland to see the red one.

I DONT CARE what you think of my old super s and get over it, it was only a set of clocks.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Mark said:
oh sorry i didnt realise you came round my house and looked at my car and that you have been to scotland to see the red one.

I DONT CARE what you think of my old super s and get over it, it was only a set of clocks.

Oh, i'm sorry, did i hit a nerve!!!