K10 1.2 Super S breaking

M

micrawave

Bought this a few months ago with an eye to do it up but don't have the time at the minute, it's a 92/J Super S in white, it's got a rev counter, bucket seats, immobiliser, electric windows, alloys, bodykit, in good condition on the whole, needs drivers door sorting (dented) and mot/tax. Otherwise it's in lovely condition. Will let it go for 350 otherwise it will be broken for spares. If anyone is interested in parts let me know! I've also got another k10 (1.0ls) breaking for spares so most bits available!

M

MagicJoel

I'll have the spoiler off it, been trying to get one for ages! How much do you want?

A

avgenisis

you got any pix ma8, where are you, am looking for one of these in reasonable condition for a turbo project....... and have got spare doors.....

A

avgenisis

just wanted to make sure it hadnt been reprayed!!

and ive also just joined the club.......

:k10:

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
If you are within sensible driving distance i will have the entire interiour including dash and dials..........

K

Kyle

When u say electric windows do u mean the heated one in the back or as in the door ones? may seem a stupid question just to clarify!

A

avgenisis

ive been waiting for an answer too.... is it for sale or it too be broken, only time will tell i think!!

UPDATE

I have spoken to the guy directly, and he informs me that the car is now sold.:(