1.2 60k- fully rebuilt 600miles ago
4-2-1 custom exhaust manifold + exhaust system + silencer pipe for backbox
14inch alloys
side windows tinted
central locking
clifford intelliguard 950 alarm
pioneer headunit think its a p75bt but cant find box at the moment
mot'd and tax'd, will fly through mot's all its life
waxoyl'd chassis's, sills, everywhere! this one wont rot!

one of the best examples of a k10 super s going in the club!

performed 72bhp at fly on rolling road before engine rebuild! on standard carb

looking for £700 as it is!

will be going on ebay later in the week if no interest! so if you want to keep it in the club then you best be quick!

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Seen in the flesh, absoloutly stunning.

It's the best conditioned K10 I have seen!!! Gleams when clean!!!

Please someone buy this and keep it in the club!!!

Normski

Ex. Club Member
I'll buy it

hey fordy, I'll buy it, can give you a £200 deposit now and the remaining £500 over the next 2 weeks? is this acceptable? get back to me - cheers

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
This is THE best k10 EVER (condition wise) withoubt doubt, if you clock it back to 0 miles and stuck it in a showroom you could stick a NEW sign on it and people wouldnt know unless they looked at the number plate!

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
normski i'll keep you in mind, at the moment im waiting for a loan to come through and then actually get my next car, so im looking possibly next weekend the micra will 100% be up forsale where u could come down with the money and take it away

but since i need a car to go to and from work in i cant get rid of the micra till the 200sx is here which will hopefully be soon

Normski

Ex. Club Member
ok fordy

ok fordy well im really intrested in that car, its like my dream car to have so would it be ok with you if I give you £200 now and the rest over the next 2 weeks, im allways working so I would have to send a friend to pick it up, but your welcome to hold onto it for as long as you need first dude so u can get to and from work, I really really really want your car man - its stunning!!

Normski

Ex. Club Member
hey fordy. any news?

Hi again fordy, sorry to bug you just wondered if you've thought any more about my offer? I got £300 together now I can give you up front and Im getting another pay check on monday and friday next week so I can put together the rest of the cash out of those. found a good 200sx yet? just wondering? are you gonna try your hand at drifting?

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
will update this soon just im to busy at the moment!

there is a few little things wrong with the car but the price is 700! as i could get more if i broke it

update coming soon

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
right im giving it till wednesday before this goes on ebay!

faults with the car:

bonnet paint has small bubbles in the centre about size of tennis ball- notice in the above pictures you cant see it? that because its hardly noticable! unless u catch it in the right light

passenger door has been pulled to gain entry and has a dent near the wing mirror - i brought the car like this and noone can tell there is a dent at first glance! i do have a brand new door at work just waitiing to be painted this will come with the car not fitted and in need of painting

the car will require new front tyres soon i can supply a set of standard steelies with good treads if buyer wants them for free

other than that its a 15 year old k10 micra in tidy condition

the price is still 700 to msc members or its going on ebay for 750!

the exhaust alone is worth 300 quid! so your getting a excellent super s for 400 quid! in thoery

i need the car gone like yesterday! tho as i want to buy some parts for the 200sx ive brought

also a few more things to the mod list

monroe uprated gas shocks all round!
uprated stiff custom made lowering springs from a figaro 35mm drop
central locking
IMPORT MARCH REAR LIGHTS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! worth AT LEAST 100 if sold seperatly!

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
bloody giving it away! with out doubt one of the finest super s examples this club has ever and will ever see... if i had the money.... :(

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
well its wednesday! but luckly for you guys im busy driving around tonight collecting parcels and exhausts for the 200! so either later on tonight when i get home or tomorrow night it will be on ebay! you have been warned! ive tried to keep the car in the club but seems noone can come up with the goods quick enough so ebay it will have to be :(

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
yes mate if your interested then let me know asap before its put on ebay!

you can contact me on fordy51 @ hotmail .com (remove spaces etc) if needs be

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
bump!

considering putting car to standard!

car will be repriced at 600 in standard form! which shows the bargain to be had when you look at the parts below!

list of parts that *might* be coming off!

march rear lights inc reverse lights = £85

4-2-1 manifold n system has o2 sensor bung welded in for use on ecc type engine! = £300 will need standard exhuast in exchange aswell

monroe gas shocks all round n custom 35mm drop lowering springs with new bumpstops all round = £100 will need exchange shocks n springs etc

also have

super s dials for sale fully working = £30
brand new nissan passenger door still in nissn box and primer = £50

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Hey fordy, do i get first dibs on them lighs as i enquired about them last night first? I do recall saying ill hav them off you! Lol. Can come collect, and will take the exhaust too mate for exchange with mine! Would need some help doing it though...*hint*hint* Lol.

If you do put it back to standard that it.

Actually may possibly be able to purchase th whole car. Will have to look over finance first though.

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
yeah sorry umar i forgot sammy said he wanted them first

door provisionally sold to umar - awaiting cash

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Dont look like ill be able to come up with the cash for the whole car. Will drop you a PM about the lights and exhaust.

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
soon ive got some but too lazy to post them up lol

sammys seen it and so has bob

i'll get them up asap tho

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
to the top! :)

loads of interest yet noone has 100% confirmed they are having the car!

come on people! make your minds up i want the car gone as its not geting used!

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
I've agreed to buy it, just waiting for it to be put back to standard.
Shame about losing the rear lights though, would love to keep them!

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
to late now anyway its getting put to standard and bits sold of seperate,

then people can fight over what they want extra lol ive had a huge amount of pm's recently which has convinced me to do so

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Plus i wouldn't have been able to afford to insure it with all the mods on!
I'm just after a smart car and i like the K10 shape much better than my own!
(Any news on when i can come to get it fordy..?)

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
this car isnt getting broken to scrap it!

whne i mean breaking i mine removing mods

the car itself is provisionally sold to ceirwan as standard + alloys..

i need to remove all the mods and put standard stuff on and ceirwan can take it away!

finding time to do it is hard today i planned on doing some but got called out to a mate with a mini engine in trouble so had to go help him out,

tomorrow im working at work! and fixing mini engine if im needed (highly likely)

sunday i "plan" to start removing items from vehicle and putting standard stuff on how much i get done is weather permitting tho ive got a wind tunnel for a driveway and it makes slow progress when working on cars

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Ok but if you've changed your mind and don't fancy taking off all those bits in the cold snow on sunday, my finances (after just checking) would allow me to pay you the full 700 and get the car as is.

(Obviously if you still want to take it all off then i'll still buy it its up to you, the insurance quote was cheaper than i thought!)

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
i'll still be putting it to standard mate, cause ive got offers on everything and i make more money selling the mods of seperate, all going towards the 200sx stage 1 fund at the moment :)

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Very nice, not to go off topic but what sort of power are you looking at stage 1 tuning on the sx?

Not to sound naggy but do you reckon the car would be ready by say sometime next week? (Just got a decent offer on my car! :) )

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
manifold and suck???? duno what you mean by that .kiz

the exhaust is a 1 off custom job so yes it will include all the system etc manifold and back box as the system is 2 parts you cant split them and sell seperate

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
sorry meant the manifold and SUCH
how much is the lowest price you would take for it?
and you say you need another exhaust?
if so, i can try and find an exhaust and the money :p

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
true true, :p
well i can get a courier service, thing is im out of money at the moment, so will take a couple of months and it will probs be gone by then
well keep hold of it, and when i get near the money for it, i will give you a call about it, but im definately interested