K10 1.2 Super S 60k

Hello!

fordy..........

ive been emailing you!

i want the car as its been listed with the door and so on..

£700 ?

if thats ok i love it u have done everything im going to be doing to mine but i want mine as a doner and do them up and then sell one and keep one perfect for myself

cheeeeers :D

Siy

well what i will do is get the money up and when i have the money i will ask again about the exhaust full system

hey fordy, have i still got first dibs on that complete exhaust system for the £300 asked? And them rear lights + reverse light for £85? Will have all money this friday so let me know when i can come collect and pay bud! Have got next two weeks off college (half term) so free then!

Sam
:grinning:

cool umar youve got me on msn, im not at work this weekend tho! so we will need to sort something out like meetin you at my work etc

planing to have the rear lights and exhaust off by tonight!

i will be fitting a new back bnox section which im collecting friday

will update again as to when people can pick up the car, lights n exhaust etc etc

also sammy dont buy a choke cable for the weber mate! i'll give you a new one i brought! i'll give it to you when you pick up the exhaust n lights mate!

will update again as to when people can pick up the car, lights n exhaust etc etc

Yeah thats fine mate, just drop me a PM with possible dates/times so i can make some free time to come collect and pay!

also sammy dont buy a choke cable for the weber mate! i'll give you a new one i brought! i'll give it to you when you pick up the exhaust n lights mate!

Thats awesom mate! Thankyou very much!! :grinning:

LEGEND!

Woooop :grinning:

Cant wait to get them all fitted to mine! Along with Arnie's suspension set up and a custom arch job and the 1.2 off pietro with the 34inch weber, its going to be sweet:p

best i get back to work lol!

exhaust will be off in a few moments sammy!

could you pick it up this weekend or even tomorrow??

Ermmmm ive got college tomorrow then work, sunday im working all day, saturday im working in the evening (will have to double check with work), so may possible be able to come saturday morning?

saturday morning would be good mate!

the exhaust is off now! ive put the bung in the o2 sensor hole and you can have the o2 sensor extension cable with it aswell incase you decide to put it on to a ecc controlled k10

its quite a big system mate it should fit in a micra but i collected it in a bigger car so if youve got a bigger car to collect it with i'd recommend you bring it

also ceirwan the car will be ready soon! just got to pick up a new back box section tomorrow for it and fit it! then it will be ready to be collected as an when your free to do so

since my membership has run out and theres not much piont renewing as i wont be on here much now

so if people need to contact me do so on this email address - fordy51 @ hotmail.com

update!

rear lights and exhaust sold pending payment

:(:(

the micra is leaving today to its new owner

at least its staying in the club! woo! it best be at jae ceirwan!

nope shocks where taken off as the car is getting sold as standard + alloys only

if you want shocks and springs they are still forsale but i need your old ones in return!

ok cool i will have another word with familt tonight and beg to borrow the dollar as really want these would you take £100 for them

lowest i can go is 120 mate ive priced everything lower than i wanted to keep them in the club already and i'll personnaly swap them over myself

the micra is now sold!

Micra is back home (drive was bloody awful, loadsa cars stopped by police etc, roadworks), gotta say to people it looks better in the flesh than in the pics.

A few crunchy gear changes but ive got the hang of it now!
(Clutch has to be further down then the k11)

Seems to pull a lot better, and who cares when you look this good in it!

nice to know you got home safely mate, hope you enjoy it as much as i have over the year of ownership i had with it

Back