K10 1.2. GSX For Sale Or Px For Bigger Car....

Due to a change of plans and relocating I am going to have to sell my "Beige Beast".... :(

It is a J reg 1.2 GSX in gold/beige. Mileage is around 97,000 miles. Excellent runner, very reliable (as most K10s are!)

2012-04-20115401.jpg

Good points : New parts - Air filter, fuel filter, plugs, HT leads, dizzy cap, rotor arm, one headlight, alarm, FLI door speakers, pool ball gear knob, Panasonic cassette head unit... Comes with Nissan alloys with good tyres all round (approx 5mm tread). Great interior, no damage apart from small hole in driver's footwell carpet (glovebox stickerbombed and custom Beano sunroof cover)...Also comes with set of four steel wheels & tyres....

Not so good points : MOT and tax are up at the end of May, however passed last year without too much expense. The only thing I can think of (apart from any hidden rot) is the front brakes could do with renewing. Bodywork pretty tidy for age, a few scratches/scrapes, nothing major. Passenger side front wing needs attention due to rust and tailgate has some surface rust/missing paint.

Looking to either sell outright or px with something bigger - Japanese or German. Please inbox with offers :)

OP
OP
hibb72
Right well, I think catastrophic is the word! Needs a lot of welding, inner and outer suspension component mountings, seat belt anchorages - they have drawn in yellow crayon all over the sills :/ also had front brake imbalance/binding and headlight needs adjusting. Let me know if it's of any interest.......

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Is that it? so rusty sills mainly? sounds basically what mine is gonna fail on lol.. how much would you want for it at this point?

OP
OP
hibb72
Mainly rusty sills - is that not a lot of work then? the MOT people said it was loads and not worth doing......as to how much - not really sure, I guess it's worth about 80 quid if I weighed it in possibly a bit more for the alloys. It's still got MOT and tax till the end of May so still road legal at the moment...did you have a figure in mind?

OP
OP
hibb72
To be honest, he needed to go anyway as a bigger car is needed now and I can't justify the expense of repair - welding tends to be very expensive where I live unless you know someone (which I don't).

OP
OP
hibb72
Will be putting the K10 on ebay at the weekend if nobody on here wants to rescue him......let me know if interested, great little car just has rust issues lol

OP
OP
hibb72
Ebay update - quite a few watchers but only one bid! :/ Is there nobody on here that can save my car from ending up at a scrapyard? :(