K10 1.0L engine (89 Pao)

The oil dipstick tube on my 1.0 is crazy out of view, sticking up only about 1" from the crankcase! Since the tube is not visible at all, in order for me to return the dipstick into the tube, I have to get a flashlight and make a few stabs in the dark trying to re-insert it way down there in under the exhaust manifold..
This cannot be stock, right?
My dipstick DOES mark the 2.8L oil level correctly, so I preseume someone must have calibrated a new dipstick ... hopefully.

Am I correct, or is the stick/tube user-UNfriendly like this on all Nissan K10's?

The oil dipstick tube on my 1.0 is crazy out of view, sticking up only about 1" from the crankcase! Since the tube is not visible at all, in order for me to return the dipstick into the tube, I have to get a flashlight and make a few stabs in the dark trying to re-insert it way down there in under the exhaust manifold..
This cannot be stock, right?
My dipstick DOES mark the 2.8L oil level correctly, so I preseume someone must have calibrated a new dipstick ... hopefully.

Am I correct, or is the stick/tube user-UNfriendly like this on all Nissan K10's?
Your dipstick is correct

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Micra Sports Club mobile app