K.y.b

Are you on about phone number? I don't think you can deal with them directly.

Gas is better for comfort , oil for handling i'd say.

Your personal opinion Arnold, i would say oem replacement gas are best for comfort, the stiffer gas for handling and oils just cheap and does the job ok.............your know that since all micras ever produced for this country have oil shocks (says it all really).

i am on about the phone number because no where in lincoln sell boge or kyb and my shocks are on their last legs you can here them knocking about

Are you on about phone number? I don't think you can deal with them directly.

Gas is better for comfort , oil for handling i'd say.

lol

other was round mate; gas shocks will be a harder ride, oil will be more comfortable.

the kyb standard oil shocks are very good i wouldnt really waste money on the gas ones unless you know the car will last 10 years ;)

i am on about the phone number because no where in lincoln sell boge or kyb and my shocks are on their last legs you can here them knocking about

www.buypartsbuy.com

these guys sell all 3 types of kyb shocks you wont find a better price

other was round mate; gas shocks will be a harder ride, oil will be more comfortable

Well that's obviously your opinion. I certainly wouldn't say my car has a comfortable feel to it, and it has oil ones. When the car had gas, it was so smooth, Ems managed to fall asleep in it!

Back