K reg k10 super black breaking or whole

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
The time has come to sell up I really can't justify it any more, do buy it all or buy bits it is a K10 super half ass project that I havent been able to finish due to personal reasons
All parts are available ideally full car
Also have full foah body kit for sale separately
A dismantled ma12

Not tax or mot but can't see any reasons it would fail a mot it's solid underneath from what I can see, with a bit of charge it will start and run all day
Bag a bargain best offer will get it
Don't want to break it and scrap it but I will

I will be scrapping if no interest soon
Standard parts that may be of interest
Has black dash
Green chequer seats
White dials

id be intersted om black dash and thre ma12 engine, maybe also even thje foah kit depending on prices.

could you PM me with some ideas of what your looking for for the bits mate, really interested.

I've been offered £155 scrap for the micra whole so unless there's any better offers it's going
The foah kit collected £100 Ono front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, I still may keep that mainly due to the massive rareness I'd regret selling it if I got another k10
MA12 that's dismantled I'll take £20 collected

is evrything with the engine for it to be rebuilt? im asuming i could use the driveshafts , radiator etc from my 1.0 with the 1.2?

im very interested in the kit as well but i wouldnt be able to get down to collect for another 2 weeks or so, your quite a way from me and id struggle to make time with work.

Yep I split it to fit a twin head gasket and lower the compression for the turbo, and to fit a new cam belt and water pump which I have also bar the head gasket I'll sell them for another £15 brand new
It's a straight drop in in engine as far as conversions go still needs putting back together though
I'd imagine it will all still be here mate it has been for a while with little interest
It would be hard to sell the kit as I m ow I'd probably never get hold of another one

okay then bud, il message you on here when il have some spare time to come down , see if you still have the stuff available.

Which one ma10 or 12 I have both

Anyone 155 for a black micra super fully running just mot it and tax Id rather it go to someone to finish it off but money is money I'll scrap it for 155

Ive no idea what it will or won't need as I'm selling at scrap value so it doesn't concern me as far as I'm concerned it's sold as scrap if you get it to mot and it walks it then bargain for you, I just want it out of my yard
Will be scrapped by next Friday if noone comes for it

Going to the scrap man this Friday anyone want it let me know by Thursday or it's too late to cancel
Also have a full foah body kit been offered £150 I'll accept that the person hasn't confirmed collection date so still available first with cash gets it
Also I have a ma12 here in bits for sale

Back