• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

k-kustoms Customers

kristian

One Way Mule
I will update this thread with pics of our customers cars, from time to time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a mini photoshoot at weekend.

Theres a few pics of the turbo micras.. These will probably go elseware, but I thought Id share a few pics of the other cars we have in.

My 200sx, and a Customers Almera GTI turbo. Just a little photo whoring.

All mechanics, turbo conversion and bodywork done with us,

kkustoms0334.jpg

kkustoms0344.jpg

kkustoms0357.jpg

kkustoms0360.jpg

kkustoms0367.jpg

kkustoms0371.jpg

kkustoms0417.jpg

kkustoms0386.jpg

kkustoms0379.jpg

kkustoms0408.jpg

Had loads of good feedback on these.. and the GTI turbo - is a female customer. Color is amazing.!!

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
do you do lowering as i would like to lower my k11 but cant afford the huge prices so i was just enquiring at the moment as to how much it would cost if you done it if you undertake jobs like that or is it just bodywork someone i knew only got charged 100 to lower her 06 plate cooper s do you do special deals for people in the club and do you get the springs aswell

curtis

Ex. Club Member
do you do lowering as i would like to lower my k11 but cant afford the huge prices so i was just enquiring at the moment as to how much it would cost if you done it if you undertake jobs like that or is it just bodywork someone i knew only got charged 100 to lower her 06 plate cooper s do you do special deals for people in the club and do you get the springs aswell

Your in Kent right?

Bit far for you to travel to get some lowering springs put on

If you buy the set im sure a garage wont charge that much to do it

And if they do then i'll do it cheap than £100

McCheung

Buy & Sell Member
ha ha no way im sure this is the guy that bought my micra off me

Hey Kenny yes it is me that took the photos and bought your car :) Kristians help me get it back on the road now :)

Must admit the cars I took the photo shoot for are lush, if I wasn't such a girl about rear wheel drive I woulda bought the 200sx LOL

Paint job is top class, I'll be getting a blow over and touch up on my micra when the weather gets better thats for sure.

From the paint job of the cars I've seen and the mechanical work of getting my micra back on the road I'll be back to K-Kustom for stuff for sure!