• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

just wondering

i was led to believe that the super s was pre-facelift and the sr was facelift or is that the si thats facelift? cant remember.

lol wow so much wrong information there, ok here are the facts:

Both the SR and the Super S are prefacelifts.
Both the SR and the Super S have the same bumpers (larger bumpers, different lines in them and front driving lights, not foglights like the Si has)
Both the SR and the Super S and the Si, were fitted with the CG13de 1.3 engine, and is exactly the same as the 1300 fitted to the SLX and LX etc,

the super S is old, 1993 i think, it had a 3 spoke steering wheel, quick rack, but it was pretty basic, similar spec to the LX or SLX but with the bigger bumpers.

the SR was more like a Gx in spec, black trim, four spoke steering wheel with an air bag, nicer trim like the seats etc, also had nats fitted.

there were all kinds of optional extras too that makes things confusing, such as the Super S could have rear disks and ABS, the Sr could have ABS but it would still be on drums. some had sun roofs, some had painted mirrors, electric windows, central locking etc...

the Si is totally different, it is face lift, with the same bumpers as a normal facelift but with foglights in them, it could come with things like PAS and AirCon etc and i think always came with ABS

Back