• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Just wanted to show my progress so far

1506790900436.jpg
1506790907473.jpg
1506790913114.jpg
1506790917182.jpg

Little by little she improves
Needs a paint job next year and alloys and full stainless 2 inch system. Only a cherry bomb ATM

Corsa b rear shocks
Alto rear springs on front and back
Ajustable panhard
Removed air conditioning
Red Mushroom filter
Yellow rad hoses
Subaru front seats
Omp steering wheel
Dildo gear knob
Red interior light
Yellow tint front lights
Rear lights smoke tint
Rear wiper delete irn bru cap grommet
Pressed plates
Painted bumper and trim bits black for now
Cut bonnet and meshed(looks **** getting changed)
LED underglows
VW beetle wheel dome trims

For now.. plenty more to add just need time. Only passed my test in April got the car in April, Road motobikes for years before. 1.4i 58k manual 2002 facelift

Sent from my Pixel using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Great i saw one that was fitted that even the door wasnt closing properly, did u have to modify the mounts alot or was somewhat ok?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Great i saw one that was fitted that even the door wasnt closing properly, did u have to modify the mounts alot or was somewhat ok?

My inside door pocket does press against the seat but the door does shut. I just cut off the mounts on the original seat rails and welded them on to the Subaru rails and a flat bar across at the back. Not to much work if you have a mig welder

I sort of tried a set of starlet gt seats which seam abit too wide Im gonna look for a set of subarus and another question of the micra is a 3 door is there room or does it slide forward enough so that someone can get in from the passengers side?

Anything with flat bottomed rails and not too wide will fit. I know mx5 seats fit as well not to badly priced. Yes there is enough room I was stupid and didn't think or check when I was given mine they are for a 5 door haha but I can still get passengers in the back if you aren't a heavier set person. But the 3 door Subaru seats fit and fold fine just make sure you get seats from a 3 door if you have a 3 door Micra don't make my mistake ?

Back