Just Ordered 50mm Springs

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
Just ordered 50mm lowering springs from Matt,

Cant wait for them to arrive (monday)!
What a great bloke Matt is! so helpfull with everything, top man (Y)

Will get some pics up on my blog when fitted :grinning:

1 word>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jealous. :D be sure to get them pics up as soon as matey, I should really save up and get a set!

1 word, MEGA jealous. :D be sure to get them pics up as soon as matey, I should really save up and get a set!

hehehe :p

yeh i cant wait to get them on :)
Matt H (01865 748000) is the only person that can supply 50mm drops.

they cost £163 inc Vat + delivery.

Oh and btw, MEGA jealous is 2 words, not 1 ;)

lol hyaundai is on his period never mind him :)...50mm :p you can now join team slammed :p ill be there soon :D

haha! :laugh:

I will be indeed :grinning::grinning:
Was going to go for 35mm, but i thought, if your gonna do it then might as well do it properly :laugh:

Nice one mate, how soon you recon?

Well yeh its best to get a panhard rod, you dont have to but you will get through tyres like there is no tomoro! ...but that can wait to next month! And yeh Mega is a real word..i think...fwn..yeh it must be! lol

Firstly, it was a bit of light humour, you didn't have to cry about it.

Secondly, "Mega Jealous" is 2 words.

Hyundai*, and the period joke is a bit.. old. Anyways, I hope you declare this to your insurance. Good luck.

Come on ladies dont be silly :grinning:

You can join team slammed now (Y) you will probably get the springs tomorrow i ordered mine on a thursday and got the friday morning.

Btw its well worth getting the panhard rod.

good choice on the 50mm drop, had mine on now bout 2 months,very very happy with them,

What wheels /tyres you going for?
Check my blog for pics its a big difference,
I didn't have a panhard rod for ages,becomes annoying though as the wheel arch gaps are so different. Got mine fitted at matt humphris place at the weekend.

Hyundai: may i ask your age mate?

Come on ladies dont be silly :grinning:

You can join team slammed now (Y) you will probably get the springs tomorrow i ordered mine on a thursday and got the friday morning.

Btw its well worth getting the panhard rod.

Reli want to get them on! did you fit them yourself..how long did it take if you did?

How many on here have 50mm drop?
Will get the panhard rod next month lol

good option for the springs got them on mine and the handeling is 10x better

Excelent :D thats what i want to hear :)

good choice on the 50mm drop, had mine on now bout 2 months,very very happy with them,

What wheels /tyres you going for?
Check my blog for pics its a big difference,
I didn't have a panhard rod for ages,becomes annoying though as the wheel arch gaps are so different. Got mine fitted at matt humphris place at the weekend.

Hyundai: may i ask your age mate?

O excelent! theyre 195/45/15's

yeh i will get one next month when i can afford it! lol

Get an adjustable pan hard rod, it's not just about going through tyres, your suspension geometry will be off, and will have an adverse effect on the handling.

Also, while you're at it, get some shorter shocks too :) 195/45/15 sometimes rub the arches at the front with a 35mm drop, I'm sure they will definately with a 50mm drop, so you may need smaller wheels.

All depends on the offset Alienfish i have 195/45/15s on a 50-55mm drop and they are fine even wih people on the car.

and guy yeah i fitted them myself - the backs are easy its just the fronts which are a pain. i would get a panhard rod as soon possible makes all the difference just watch out with that aswel the bolts tend to seize.

Alex

Lol at this thread :laugh:

And none of you will be properly in team slammed until you get coilovers like i am soon.... :D

got 50...get a pic. mine doesnt look like a 50 drop..think mph sent the wrong ones

What color and what do they say on them? and have you allowed them to settle yet?

Lol at this thread :laugh:

And none of you will be properly in team slammed until you get coilovers like i am soon.... :D

What color and what do they say on them? and have you allowed them to settle yet?

been on a fortnight...there red..done about 150miles

I'm not sure what the range is, but 40 should be ok as standard are 38 iirc.

Having incorrect offset can put excessive wear on wheel bearings.

there won't be a MASSIVE difference between 35 and 50. Remember that the difference betweem 35 and 50 is LESS than the difference between stock and 35.

DSC00880.jpg

mine with 50 drop and 15's

the 50mm ones say road racing on them aswel just compare the sizes of the front ones theres a huge difference.

It all depends on the offset of your wheels aswel cause 50mm is easily acheiveable on 15's

Back