just joined up so what do i get for my membership?

alchemyst

Ex. Club Member
as title finaly got round to buying a membership of the club, went for a gold package as it seems the best value so what benefits have i just paid for that i didnt have as a site member? eg: bits of site i can use now,discounts etc etc.
do i get anything through the post to show im a member?

cheers for the link i didnt go through that page, i went through the special offer link so didn't see all that.
Isnt that discount section a bit out of date raceworx isn't still involved in micras is he? :suspect:

Yeah might need an update but most of the main corporate discounts should still be valid

you also have full access to the buy and sell section, Guides, arcade games, avatars, forum signatures, show stand allocation (subject to car condition) and a few other bits and pieces!

cheers for the link i didnt go through that page, i went through the special offer link so didn't see all that.
Isnt that discount section a bit out of date raceworx isn't still involved in micras is he? :suspect:

I will be updating all the information shortly, only occured to me the other day it needs seriously updating.

You have a PM for sticker choice.

As for Raceworx, yes I guess that area of the MSC has long been dead, I think it's best it's removed now. As for traders, the MSC has in total 20 companies offering Official Members discount.

Kev

Back