Just got my first micra

image.jpg

Will be doing bits to it soon will upload pics as I do but have to say love this car already

Thanks Davyboy, hopefully im gonna be putting my own twist on it aswell
My sis has just joined aswell she's had her micra for years and stickerbombed the whole car in funny ones so hopefully we'll be coming to shows and things together soon

Thanks guys, good to be here, am pleased with it just gotta find a couple of replacement parts and work out what's makibg a knocking notice (either cv joint or stiff top mounts I think) then she'll be perfect

Hi welcome to the forum were a friendly helpful bunch here so any help and info you need just ask away! Nice looking first face lift Micra with it looks like original Nissan overfenders:) Please keep us updated on your project with pics if poss maybe a blog!
Cheers
Andy B-)

Hi welcome to the forum were a friendly helpful bunch here so any help and info you need just ask away! Nice looking first face lift Micra with it looks like original Nissan overfenders:) Please keep us updated on your project with pics if poss maybe a blog!
Cheers
Andy B-)

Thanks a lot everyone does seem nice here, hoping to have the car ready for JAE 16 as never been and my sis's micra will hopefully be ready to
I will be doing a blog to just gotta get my welding gear out in the nice weather to make it more unique