Just bought a second hand 57 plate micra

It did not come with the manual. Can someone help me with the following.

How do I change the clock?
How do I reset the odometer?
What do all the things mean when I press the i button on the steering wheel?

Sorry for sounding so dense. It is so unlike my old micra. Took me ages to figure out where the fuel release button was. Was used to it being down by the side of my seat in my old model.

It did not come with the manual. Can someone help me with the following.

How do I change the clock?
How do I reset the odometer?
What do all the things mean when I press the i button on the steering wheel?

Sorry for sounding so dense. It is so unlike my old micra. Took me ages to figure out where the fuel release button was. Was used to it being down by the side of my seat in my old model.

to change the clock, press the 'menu' button on the trip computer, then scroll down, using the downward arrow until you see either date/time or clock, im not sure which it is, then press 'ok', then use the downward arrow to change the hours/ minutes and use the ok button to toggle between them

press and hold the little button to the side of the odometer and hold it for 5 seconds to reset the odometer, just like the old days, theres 2 reset-able odometers, so be sure to reset them both.

the first two things when you press the 'i' button are different views of your average mpg over each journey, one is numerically displayed, the other is a bar chart, the next is your live fuel economy (what your car is using right now) its updated automatically every 3 seconds, the next is your 'miles left until the fuel tank is empty' reading, (the picture is of an arrow pointing at a black dot for some reason) its reasonably accurate, theres also your average speed, average and overall journey time. i forget exactly what order they appear in, its been a while since i had mine, but it should be obvious enough

also, the fuel release handles are prone to breaking, so be gentle with it.

hope my explainations were clear, if not let me know and i'l try harder lol

Thank you! You have been an amazing help. Think the average speed bit must be dodgy because it says 19 mph unless the previous owner drove like a snail!

One more quick question the degrees C bit for the outside temperature is constantly flashing. Should it be doing this? If not, how can I turn it off?

i think it maybe flashing to warn you of ice? as my girfriends citroen c3 does that when it's 3c or below.

Hi Claire, the average on my K12 says something daft like 23 mph. I think it calculates all the time the engine's on at traffic lights and warming up etc :laugh:.

yeah, the average speed is always really low, mine was 23km/h. like was said, all that time you spend crawling around it traffic and parking really drags it down

Back