JUN performance flywheel

B

Beachboy

i am selling my JUN flywheel to save money up for coilovers.
it is very light weight and forged out of chromoly. its in excellent condition. its not fitted at the moment and is ready to be delivered straight away.
£285 including delivery in uk.

Edit: forgot to say this flywheel is for all model k11 apart from the 1993 to aug 1998 1.0 k11.

mike

I love Ed!!!!
I was originally interested in buying this from rob but i have to say your asking for too much money Luke. They are only another £30-£40 more for a new one with a warrenty.

The most i would pay for this is £220.

Mike

OP
OP
B

Beachboy

tempted to say if it broke within 12 months would give you a full refund, confident i am of its quality. will se how it goes for awhile, may advetise in rally press etc at some point.

I was under the understanding they are hard to get hold of in the uk and after import charges etc you would be paying close to £500.

I wouldn't be surprised if im wrongfwn:laugh:o_O:blush:

OP
OP
B

Beachboy

waiting time for an imported flywheel is months. if you fancy doing a mod for next week then it could be on your doorstep. its ready to go.
the cost of paying to export and then paying to have reimport the flywheel if it developed a problem would cost over a hundred probably. these cost are not refundable from parts companies. so a warranty is of not much use. the one i have is checked and no faults. will get pics for it soon if not already sold.
highest offer so far is £250 inc delivery.

R

robbo

i would buy it 4 £285 now if i had money, won't have money till begining of march

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
hmm luke, where did you get this from. Also although it would perhaps be very unlikely to break I very much doubt you would offer any money back.

OP
OP
B

Beachboy

i wont offer a 12 month warranty, but if on receiving it you see anything wrong with it i will have it back and give a refund.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Luke this came out of Robs car, your asking loads for this.

B

Ben

Quote Ed: Luke this came out of Robs car, your asking loads for this.

ur not supposed to discuss the actual topic of the buy and sell only if your interested - If you think that the price may be unfair to another msc member contact the admin

OP
OP
B

Beachboy

It's a good price to people with k11's and who want JUN flywheel. There wont be any as cheap as this in the UK and available now.