jump leads

i can bring a fully charged battery to aid with the music... but i cant find my jumpleads anywhere...

so bring some!

basically the idea is so that the music can play from a car and with a second battery hooked up it will take the strain off big time! specially with an amp!

Cheers and see you tomorrow xD

i have the live one... i just remembered where the other is as well! its holding the battery in the golf! ill go get it i need the battery anyway haha

naa jump lead works it has jaws to clamp on! lol... only cos i didnt have a spanner or socket on me to do up the battery the other night lol

naa jump lead works it has jaws to clamp on! lol... only cos i didnt have a spanner or socket on me to do up the battery the other night lol

another 3-6 pointer or life depending on if they include lethal flying object at the hearing,,,,very close to game over matey ffs again,, over clickch :grinning:

you always seem to be getting away "with IT" its why i got my hunch your either royalty or from king henry loinage somewhere down the line, and are above the law :laugh::laugh:

I've got a really beefy set of leads I bought from Aldi years ago, I'll be there 9AM ish tomorrow :grinning:.

Back