July 2011

Fusion

Official MSC Trader
<p>So quite a lot going on at the moment, We have now broken the 500bhp on a GTi-R with the NisTune stock ECU tuning system, proving once again that we know what we are doing with standard Nissan ECU's.</p>
<p>In addition to this we have also completed a Nissan Micra CG13 into a Nissan Pao engine conversion, complete with with electronic fuel injection - the first one we are aware of anywhere, and owners of K10, Pao, Figaro should consider this route seriously now that the MA series engines are so tired.</p>
<p>We have also had quite a few other pulsars in this month, and also have Simons Prelude back in which is now sporting a forged engine. Hes not looking for huge power but we shall see what happens with that next week.</p>
<p>As always any questions about your own car, and what we can for you, do get in touch.</p>

View on our website

Stani1029

Club Member
Ed ive emailed via the website but got no reply yet, i need to know exactly what i need for you to setup my nistune on a cg13det and a rough price please

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Though I had replied to this, I'll check again and if not you can expect a reply shortly.

Cheers,

Ed