Juddering underload possible maf?

Hi I'm new here just looking for other options on my fault any help would be gratefully received :)

Anyways my 96 p reg has developed a slight judder or even a slip as such when under heavy throttle ie if you boot it in second its hesitates like its not getting enough fuel or something, I've tries a few things and I've also done a few mods that may also be the culprit I'll list the mods and tried fixes
Mods:
Rev delete
Air induction pipe work and filter
Super 4 plugs
8mm performance leads
Replaced all air hoses for silicone due to old ones being perished

Fixes tried
New cap and rotor arm
Reflowed the throttle body
New leads and plugs

Could I be missing anything? Is it due too the induction as I've heard mixed results from inductions or could it be the rev delete confusing the ecu? I'm kinda at whim at the moment of were I should head next apart from getting a new throttle body and checking the ignition timing many thanks :)
1d8fe980d315365d62a26a4109cec249.jpg

Sent from my U7 Plus using Tapatalk

You've changed your plugs, leads and cap so it leaves air or fuel now.

I think it's likely to be your MAF but also worth changing your fuel filter. Depending on when it was last changed they do get clogged up with **** especially if you're constantly getting down to empty before fuelling up and it leads to restriction in fuel flow so when you get your foot down and there's a change in AFR's there is a hesitation because the fuel is not being supplied effectively.

Yer I've changed the fuel filter I gave the car a complete service including engine flush when I pick up the car the other week, the old filter was quite bad the the fuel in the filter was rusty colour when drained into a pot would it be worth me disconnecting the maf on the way home too see if that helps? Or go down the route of draining my tank and giving it a clean as it got worse after I filled up with fuel earlier I was on just under half a tank. Thanks for your reply :)

Sent from my U7 Plus using Tapatalk

If you've changed your filter I'd focus on the MAF mate, even if the tanks dirty, with having a new filter it wouldn't clog up that quick.

Sounds to me that your maf isn't calculating air correctly, hence the hesitation.

Back