joining you guys....

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
i'm joining you guys down here at the bottom of the forum lol, just order my self a 160SR in blade silver metallic. should get it feb 3.

:)

no fancy options really, paint protection mats etc,

yeah i wanted to differ a bit from the black although it looks nice. i had a silver k11 as my first car and loved the colour so went for silver on this one.

I hope the paint protection was a Freebie, coz I don't know anyone thats actually said it's worth paying for.

yeah i paid :blush: lol but argued the price down a bit not much tho :( got both inside and out side covered etc.

few of the people at work recommended getting it so i did. theres a guy at work got a silver one to, think he got all the options on his tho. (gp wages after all)

i thought about red was my second choice, but a lot of the k12's up here are red. if fact thinking about it the rest are silver... doh

Dr Zoidberg said:
groovy, feel like i should of bought one 3 months ago when i first went looking. :)

whhre did you get it from if fyou dont mind me ask,,,i got mine from dixons nissan

improve with age

I agree my 160 definatley improved in performance (not build quality) after about 2000 miles the response really picked up and the economy also stablised but one thing i did find was that the driving experience was a bit numb every time i tried to put it out of shape the rev's would just drop and you were back in control again quite anoying until a couple of weeks ago my mate asked me for the keys normally i'd say NO but this guy has a tuned up 300ZX twin turbo so he knows about a bit a of speed he agreed with me until he found the esp switch then at 70 in fourth the smile came to his face wont say what we went to in fifth but the figures they publish in the magazines as to top speed are about 10mph out if after that you still think your K11 is better then you must have a trully fantastic K11

heh heh it was just under 9 seconds to 60 and the 160sr is 9.8 (factory) iirc rik you said it was about 8 i havn't had time to test it yet :p but then again i'm still getting used to the 160sr so havn't got 0-60 to perfection.... yet :D

a modded k11 will keep up with a 160sr to say 50-60 then loose badly, very badly, but imo it will keep up or at least my green k11 would have. titch and chies would prob be the same.

:blush: rik if i had a hat i'd eat it mate counted 7.92 seconds to 62mph :blush: its at least a second quicker, how many miles had yours done at the time of the vid?

oh well guess my k11 felt faster cos of the noise?? lol not gonna make excuses gonna go test it out later.

when ian kept up i had a passenger and just over half tank of petrol but doubt that would make that much difference.

i still think the k11 would keep up from the line, just not upto 50 anymore. maybe 25-30

yeah robbos does of the line but not for long,,,i was on my own in the car wen i filmed that

ide say it had about 4k-5k on the clock

eit :it was wet aswell..you can seee the speedo stop wen the wheels spin...so it could be slightly better

giving it a go

I just dont see how you can say that ur K11 is quicker to 60 I think you just need to let your 160 run in and turn the ESP off take it on to a fast bit of road Dual carrigeway/motorway hold it in 3rd at about about 3500rpm you should be doing about 40mph at that point and put your foot down by the time your about to change into fifth at about 5700rpm you should be close to 80mph I had a K11 1.3 for about 2 years with induction kit and janspeed exhaust and there is no-way it was quicker in any gear the only time the wheels would spin was when on full lock admitted flooring it in the wet in a 160 is a bit messy (gear change from 1st to 2nd needs to be quick and smooth otherwise you could hear a bang coming from the front end good luck...

is that 0-62 time kosher

Hi Rik is that 0-62 time official and have you carried out any mods on yours?

Back