• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

jims sexy new motor

cheers joe forgot to put this up that turned up

oh my good lord noy my cup of tea
DSC01071.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

it even has micra cut out of the back bumper

no as he drives like a idiot mate he nearly got wiped out by the road gritter as he didnt check the junction he just pulled out the truck had to slam its breaks on if he neva he would have hit him

there is about 8 modded micras in grimsby.... me and burger are the only ones here..

the rest are complete twits (insert 'A' where nessasary)

you realy do not want them on here.

i have seen a few modded ones but i dont want to let any of them know about this as they are proper idiots and would prefer to keep this a nice comunity of people

That white Micra is an absolute arsemobile. And the engine must be shagged cos it's slow as out.

The ###'s in Shields all the time, driving up and down Ocean road. He started trying to race me and as I got on the Duel Carriageway home he came flying up beside me, I dropped it and was easily keeping up with it.. it's flat as a fart.. mine's just a standard 1.0.

He just flies in and out of traffic, I slowed down to 50mph on the 60 road going home to get away from him, he's mental lol.

cheers 1.3gx

yea stevie you could tell its flat but the wheels doesnt help either its just looks horrible

few pics that were taken of my car and most likly the pic that is going to be used on the front page of the jap north east website

DSC00620-1.jpg

DSC00621-1.jpg

IMG_9162-Edit.jpg

IMG_9183-Edit.jpg

comments welcome peeps

looking good, but i'd personally do the headlights like nis has done his, get rid of the orange and paint insides black.

a few have said that but the orange stands out on the front end mate breaks the front end up same with the red leds at the back some one said tint them but it breaks the back end up as well i prefer to stand out rather than become a sheep and follow the crowd

if some one can photo shop that though so i can see what it looks like

looking awesome pal keep up the good work

n ive only seen 2modded micras in Sheffield mine and my mates sarge but they are getting more popular now :(

and well done for winning at the show nice 1

well done on winning the show ! i wish i popped along now !

that white micra tried racing me when i just toot'led past him then i left it for dead.... it is rather disgusting that micra

The rear lights are perfect, but the de-oranged and blackened headlights would tie the front end together a lot better IMO, how about getting a spare set to do it to, so you can switch between?

Congratualtions Kenny, Good going on winning you deserve it. Car is looking Stunning Mate, a quite comment , where's your right hand, lol.

ah wondered when some one would ask its the new kazana or how ever you spell it that nissan is going to build on line 2 its replacing the micra as thats getin moved to india and aparently its supposed to be a smaller version on the quashqai but i cant see it selling

_45528422_qazana_1.jpg

i suppose its moden and futuristric lol

ah wondered when some one would ask its the new kazana or how ever you spell it that nissan is going to build on line 2 its replacing the micra as thats getin moved to india and aparently its supposed to be a smaller version on the quashqai but i cant see it selling

_45528422_qazana_1.jpg

i suppose its moden and futuristric lol

the qazana, but when it hits production, it will have more "normal" wheels and less arch gap too, amongst other things, just to tone it down a touch. that's just the pre-production prototype.

cheers for the comments guys and i want some one to photochop my lights with the silver bits done black and get rid of the orange and then with the orange there

cheers fella thats the look i was going for but then the cage came up so i put that in

lil bit of an update my friend has sold his clio now and had some bits and pieces left about so i aquired them

whats new
DSC01095.jpg

lol if you cant guess then its this
DSC01096.jpg

he gave me it so im not complaining dont think it will make much differance but we will see
DSC01097.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

oh and when i was messing about with my ducting stuff i found a hole all i need to do is find the size of it and i can get a pipe in there and a cold air feed from the front of my car up this hole underneath my over flow tank and then directly to my filter dont no if any one else has seen this hole or is it just me its a perfect circle also so its ment to be there
DSC01099.jpg

you can just say see it under the ducting

and i didnt have a bracket made up for my decat pipe so i just had a piece of hollow pipe holding my manifold up to stop it vibrating off my front arb so i made another one using a bike axel as the other one buckled and snapped
DSC01091.jpg

DSC01092.jpg

comments welcome

Looking great Ken mate, well done on winning that trophy! Lots of nice cars there, really good that a Micra won it aswell.

Keep up the good work duude! PS. Sexy hoody

well was a nice day today up my neck of the woods and i found a nice place to take some pics badly want a DSLR now so i can take better pics just taken with my phone comments guys do you like them or not
DSC01108.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

comments peeps

cheers guys cant wait to get me arches on but im in the process of doing my flat up and im on to the bathroom atm so dont have the money

yea might get some dusk one`s soon mate just need to find some more places to take some pics and even get a few members to do a photoshoot some where and with a decent camera

well a lil bit of an update peeps i finaly got the guts to cut the arches so they fit from my lip kit to my side skirts then i will be gettin them smoothed in and the bumpers smoothed as well now they just need remeasured on the car as they still need more to come off
DSC01118.jpg

DSC01119.jpg

DSC01120.jpg

also this lil package turned up today
DSC01140.jpg

DSC01144.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

oh yea and my sexy new sneeks i got
DSC01123.jpg

lol

got board one night after work and was messing about on my phone and made some daft vids on my video dj on my phone

and i got my self a bmx back togeather flung the bike rack on my car put my bike on it but my dad set it up wrong as it was a new bike rack and i didnt realise that the handle bars were touching the roof and i was driving for about 5 minutes realised the bikes were moving about to much pulled over to sort them out and realised i had scratched the roof on both sides i wasnt happty with my self

DSC01125.jpg

comments welcome

Back