jdm stickers on german cars

so there is a kid round the corner with a vw polo, slammed on 13" bbs wheels and the colour is like a matt yellow/beige. it looks like the icing on a battenberg cake. he's a wee bit sticker happy but i drove past yesterday and he has 2 stickers that he shouldn't. the "shocker" and a "domokun". i know these are jap themed stickers as i had them on my prelude. i'm just waiting for him to get his "wakaba" and "i'm so jdm i ......." stickers then i may have a little word with him. :p

I dont think the Shocker sticker is actually JDM. Its just been hyped up to be associated with japanese cars when it didnt even originate there.

Shocker is aYank thing

actually yeah your right, i remember watching this report on the news about a year book where all the kids did the shocker sign in the photos so the principal had them airbrushed. cost thousands of dollars ! :p

but domokun is def jap. (Y)

Thats the one started a craze in schools over there come pic time and yes Domo the legend that is is 100% Jap

This is becoming a popular thing. On clubpolo a l;ad was asking how to JDM his polo. Clearly they bought german and realised their mistake.

Back