JDM specR badge

Whilst looking through my k11 pics, I noticed that a lot of the japanese are putting specR badges from silvia s15 specR models on their cars (see pics below). Is this just like putting a GTR badge on (only seen a GTR badge on one jap k11)? or was a company producing "specR" tuning packages for the micra?

p1000059c.jpg

hashimotok1131.jpg

hashimotokh1131.jpg

dscf04721.jpg

Not sure on the badge but jesus christ, the first and last ones are hideous.

There might be a tuning company, but I doubt many use it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPEC-R-EM...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a7dda614e

Just like the Nismo badges everyone loves, this adds 1000HP.

Agreed....don't know about Spec R, should be Spec Savers! ;)

Yeah I'm not a fan of the Impul kit myself haha, but the black one is clean as hell, and on watanabe's :cool:

Interestingly enough; I've never seen a Micra with a Spec-R badge, but I've seen one with a GTiR sticker, didn't look like it had come from a Pulsar. Looked a stock K11. +50 HP Y0..

That's the very definition of Rice right there :/

Oh and this is the very definition of rice

rice
/rīs/

Noun
A swamp grass (Oryza sativa) that is widely cultivated as a source of food, esp. in Asia.

Verb
Force (cooked potatoes or other vegetables) through a sieve or ricer.

Synonyms
noun. paddy
verb. crush

Oh and this is the very definition of rice

rice
/rīs/

Noun
A swamp grass (Oryza sativa) that is widely cultivated as a source of food, esp. in Asia.

Verb
Force (cooked potatoes or other vegetables) through a sieve or ricer.

Synonyms
noun. paddy
verb. crush
Cheeky ;)

Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements, you silly ;)

You what? Really?
I thought it was cosmetic enhancements, because of all the trashy body kits, but no actual performance gains?
+1

I've always known the definition of rice to be stupid bodykits/spoilers/lexus lights but no actual performance modding.

I'd be careful or Karl will whack you with his wienerschnitzel

You what? Really?
I thought it was cosmetic enhancements, because of all the trashy body kits, but no actual performance gains?

+1

I've always known the definition of rice to be stupid bodykits/spoilers/lexus lights but no actual performance modding.

I'd be careful or Karl will whack you with his wienerschnitzel

That'd make 90% of the cars on this forum rice

And yes I will

I wouldn't consider low+tasteful wheels as rice.

Tasteless useless mods = rice.

*Preparing to be schnitzeled"*
Yeah, my definition was a little vague. Like skymera, your K11 is gorgeous, even though I don't know if you have any performance modifications.

I'm sorry I don't share your opinion, I'll stop trying to be different and conform to what everyone else likes
Good boy. ;)
No, All I'm saying is, large "BRIDE" stickers, (When you've obviously got the stock interior) Brembo stickers, when you've painted your rear drum red.. it's just not necessary.
However each to their own, I'm not hating on anyone, I'm simply stating my opinion.

Do people even know what Rice stands for? :L

An automobile that has been equipped with gawdy, unnesecary accessories, such as 3' high spoilers, loud and/or repulsive paint job and body work. Owners of such automobiles feel that these accessories make their car the best in the world, when in fact it is not.

I wish I never mentioned the word... Honestly, do what you like to your car, build it for you, not the rest of the world.

i had a bm that was a 318 standard looked awful and someone called it a ricer thing is i didnt tell them bout engine convert and set up for drifting soon went white pmsl

i was going to put the gtr badges on my k11 (secret liner) lol

i had a bm that was a 318 standard looked awful and someone called it a ricer thing is i didnt tell them bout engine convert and set up for drifting soon went white pmsl

i was going to put the gtr badges on my k11 (secret liner) lol
That's another thing I don't like - M3/M5 badges on obviously stock 3's and 5's... But each to their own..

That's another thing I don't like - M3/M5 badges on obviously stock 3's and 5's... But each to their own..

Hahahaha! It just makes it even more embarrassing for the driver.

Such as someone slip streaming you and when you pull over they've already exceeded vmax and thus fade to a speck in your rear view. You then slow down and when they pass the back of the car is covered in GTI+Turbo barges......hmmm, yeah right, must have been running on low octane :rolleyes:

Hahahaha! It just makes it even more embarrassing for the driver.

Such as someone slip streaming you and when you pull over they've already exceeded vmax and thus fade to a speck in your rear view. You then slow down and when they pass the back of the car is covered in GTI+Turbo barges......hmmm, yeah right, must have been running on low octane :rolleyes:
You mean those mega cool "GT TDI TURBO 20V 2.0 Sport TypeR V6" cars???

I've been passed by a few of those!

Good luck keeping up with a 2litre V6 20valve turbo TypeR Golf!

That's nothing guys. My TDCI VTR DOHC VTEC Type R GTi-R 944 Turbo GT-R SiR 5.7 Honda Civic EM1 with flames down the side for an extra 50bhp yo. This has got to be making at least 2500bhp.. oh yeah its also an m3.
Edit: most sarcastic 100th post ever.

Back