JDM rear Lights !!!! pic of lights attached!!!

As said im after a set of Rear lights as in the picture below, i do currently have another type of JDM lights but looking for a change and will be selling mine on....

Cheers

J

Let me know about yours that your sellin ? I maybe interested ?
Pics ?
Cheers jimi and thank for the eBay thing bro !

Hiya mate, yeah if i get hold of the ones wanted ill let ya know about mine!! regards to the eaby, no worries mate as long as you was sorted for what you wanted its all good!!

J

Car looks sweet bro !
Yet I like the lights too
What year is yours and what size wheels you running ?
Cos I'm waiting on delivery for another set of rays engineering ce28 wheels in silver with tyres same as mine

egeru6yt.jpg

They come standard on the cabriolet. That's mine

Car looks sweet bro !
Yet I like the lights too
What year is yours and what size wheels you running ?
Cos I'm waiting on delivery for another set of rays engineering ce28 wheels in silver with tyres same as mine

Hiya bro, I'm running 15 " wheels! Wanted 14" to be honest but when fitting the turbo the downpipe was in the danger zone and the springs were cut to keep it low but had to end up with new uncut lowering springs cos of the front pipe and then the 14" wheels just didn't look right so to fill in the arch to tyre gap I had to go bigger which isn't too bad I guess! The rear lights are nice but am looking for what the picture shows above the thread,,, what wheels are they your waiting for, what do they look like?

J

Will they fit mine on a 92

The lights will fit from 92 till the last micra built!! The face lift wiring will need to be altered! What I did to my wiring loom is I rewired it so it will only work with the facelift rear lights if I fit preface lift lights it won't work properly I.e if you press the brake the indicator light will come on or even when u indicate the reverse lights will flash lool but the wiring to do all that is easy and to be honest I find electrical fun!!!

J

Damn it, I sent it without nothing lol. I was going to say this.

Yea, I seen this on eBay so this price is quite steep though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a set of these from the same seller, and the same price. Yeah it is a bit steep but they're decent lights to be fair, and the LED rear lights are more than those.

I bought a set of these from the same seller, and the same price. Yeah it is a bit steep but they're decent lights to be fair, and the LED rear lights are more than those.

Really? Do you have a picture of your march lights on your car? Yea, led ones are more brighter than this ones. I prefer this ones cos it's good looking than other lights IMO lol.

Yeah I did a test fit the other day, but need to do some wiring wizardry for them to work properly. Also need a foglight as these don't have one built in:

9vvidfp.jpg

The reason I like these is because they look completely different to the European lights, but they're still OEM and look stock. They're also symmetrical which I love.

Yeah good luck man. I dropped a bit of cash on mine, but they look sweet so it's worth it. In my opinion, they look best on blue and white cars.

Oh that's nice. Not sure about the tints though, but looks sweet nonetheless.

I have a wraparound spoiler to be painted/fitted soon and will swapping the boot handle for a preface, so mine will look almost the same, just in red

There are 2 sets in ireland going for £30 but the guy dont wanna post cos he doesnt have paypal set up allthou i did ask if i could bank wire the money!!!

No go on that and i know that someone on ebay is sellingbthem for a stupid price which to be honest it sounds like hes taking white lines for that price and i aint that stupid to pay that what hes asking for!!

J

Fam, you miss it man. Someone is already sold jdm parts for £40 posted!
34deef92e5f7f42bca5abe8d15681c2e.jpg

Hi thanks for the reply jk but the rear light looks cracked etc, i have a few Jdm stuff that im gonna sell including my current rear lights and side skirts which are the MS DESIGN ones rare and sought aftered......

I got a set of those... Just needs some modding for lights to work.

Allthough i bought a set, i guess a second pair qs a spqir wont kill, how much you looking sirchris, if you could PM with price.

Cheers

J

Back