JDM LED Lights

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
hey guys,

got my jdm led lights, think they are the ones from the super march, they are the same as the ones modded and jimbling had.

i wiried them up in the vain hope they would be plug and play... surprise surprise they werent lol

so does anybody have any advice or know what i need to do to get them to work properly?

thanks,

Tom

anybody?

OP
OP
Tom 1.0

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
PA200007.jpg

PA200008.jpg

PA200002.jpg

that anyhelp to anybody?

frank

Club Member
if you fit facelift r/lights to a p/f you have to juggle some wires apparently (as per robs guide).
so if modded,s guide is for pre-facelifts and you,ll need to take both guides into account for your car :)

OP
OP
Tom 1.0

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
yeah, sorry i think i have worked it out,

now an even more stupid question,

how can i take those little pins out? so i can rearragne the wiring?

frank

Club Member
yeah, sorry i think i have worked it out,

now an even more stupid question,

how can i take those little pins out? so i can rearragne the wiring?

there,s usually a little tang that snags/holds them in place ?, and you have to slide a very thin flat screwdriver down to flatten it, then draw the pin out :)

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
the led lights that come from tiawan are off face lift cars and tom look in the diy guides man some one else done a guide about them they aint that hard to do just remember a red bulb unless they are joes old ones and he had one already iirc

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Just a quick question, which lights aren't working when you use them? I've just helped ScouseBoy with his rear lamps, what he had was when he put his car into reverse the fogger came on and when he put his fogger on the reverse light came on. So I told him to get the green wire with the white tracer on both lights and cut and wire the left to the right and visaversa. I emailed him a Excel with full instruction. But if this isn't what your having a problem with then ignore me, lol.

But if it is, just email him as the excel sheet is at work and I'm not in till Tuesday.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
yea the metal connections have a small cut out that is raised up which stops the pin falling out you have to use a small screwdriver to push down on the raised part of the connector pin and it should slide out

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
you need to stick a reallylittle knife or something in next to the pins as they have little bent bits that retain them.