JDM K11 Parts IMPUL Blister Fender Kit, Spoiler & Pedals, Armrest, Cup Holders...more

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
Hi there. I just finished making a post in the General Chat/Introduction section so please take a look there to find out a bit more about myself (http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?p=343071&posted=1#post343071

I'll get straight to the parts in question. These parts are ALL being sold on either U.K. eBay or Australia eBay. I will put a quick title description of the items available in this thread with 1 or 2 pics below each 'title'. THE PICS ARE ALSO LINKS TO THE INDIVIDUAL AUCTIONS so, just click on the pic to be taken to the auction. Most questions that people have can be answered by reading the individual auction descrptions as I have fairly thorough descriptions...they sometimes resemble instruction manuals...hehe. If you still have questions after reading the description, please post them here and I will get back with you ASAP. Also, please read my introduction page for other basic details about shipping costs and what-not.

Well, without further ado...the parts:

K11 IMPUL Blister Fenders / Over Fenders (on U.K. eBay):

K11 IMPUL Spoiler / Wing (on Australia eBay):

K11 IMPUL Pedal Set (on U.K. eBay):

K11 IMPUL Identification Plate (on U.K. eBay):

JDM K11 Pre-facelift (zenki) center console cup holder (on U.K. eBay):

JDM K11 facelift (kouki) center console cup holder (on Australia eBay):

JDM K11 facelift (kouki) Armrest Console (on Australia eBay):

K11 facelift (kouki) Sport Mesh Grills (on U.K. eBay):

That's what I have available for the March/Micra currently. I will have the dash-top cup holder/storage compartment available next week...I will post a thread for that, also.

Again, please read the descriptions as most questions can be answered there. If you still have questions after that please post away! Please just keep in mind that it is now 6pm for those of you in the U.K. wheras it is now 2am for myself...I will be getting some sleep now and checking back for any questions tomorow.

thanks and enjoy!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
shame i dont have any money because these are tempting:

JDM K11 facelift center console cup holder

JDM K11 facelift Armrest Console

gutted lol :(

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
i want the peddals and arm rest but i dont get paid till fri and the arm rest is in black the same colour as me plastics

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
just to let you know the march rear lights and march nipples will both deffo sell on here or ebay.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
that and the impul exhaust.... steering wheel, the ECU should be different as is the air filter and radiator too.

there is loads of Impul parts on the k11, a genuine one is almost all Impul.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
exhaust looks like an impul one, it looks the same as the one on the impul march in hyper rev (shows pictures of the back box and full system) and looks the same....

the impul in hyper rev also has impul super shocks, impul seats, impul roll bars (black) impul panard rod (black) impul steering wheel and mpul front bumper.

i know he had said that it didnt have a few things onit that it should.

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
i want the peddals and arm rest but i dont get paid till fri and the arm rest is in black the same colour as me plastics

Good luck with the pedals mate, I just tried bidding up to £40.00 (absolute max I can afford at the mo) and someone's put in a really high bid by the looks of it, so you're gonna have to go quite high to get them!

MicraFish

its worth it for the ultra rareness of them ;).

Mate, they ended up going for £54.00! £54.00 more than I have lol! Still I wish I could've got them, but never mind - it'll be a bit ironic having a tuner item in my slow-as-hell car lol

OP
OP
J

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
I remember seeing somewhere where someone had noted they didn't like the gap that was left between the blister fenders and the body...I just wanted to make sure that people were aware that there are NO gaps in the locations pointed out with the red arrows in this pic:

k11zenkiimpulblisterfendersnogap.jpg

It's just a difference in paint color. The edge area at those locations are painted black.

OP
OP
J

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
Thanks to everyone who took the time to post useful info! All these parts, with the exception of the blister kit and rear spoiler, have been sold. I guess I'll go ahead and sell those here in Japan.

I'm about to make a new for sale thread for a dash-top cup holder/storage bin. That will be the last of the K11 parts that I have on-hand. I will be actively searching for more.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
cool, just for futur info, the parts that will sell like hot cakes on here are, japanese rear plate holders (or nipples), dash top trays, anything genuine march G# (the japanese super S) any performance related parts or racing parts such as coilovers, strut braces, exhausts, coloured ht leads, gauges, pedals, wind deflectors, read lights, stickers and badges (with japanese writing on), unusual wheels, genuine japanese number plates (for shows), subway pull handles, throttle bodies or any other engine upgrades, Ecu upgrades etc etc

its a big list...lol

but the stuff we cant get is what we really want..lol

MicraFish

Well I like the blister fender kit, however I don't own a prefacelift anymore, and I don't think I could have afforded it - other than that I would have had it in a second! :D

OP
OP
J

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
Ok, the blister fender kit sold locally so the only thing I have left out of the parts shown in this thread is the IMPUL rear spoiler. I will still be actively trying to sell this locally but I will also accept any offers to sell it directly (any offers over 75GBP will be considered). Please remember that shipping costs for the spoiler via 5-7 day service EMS courier to anywhere in Europe would cost 50GBP. I will also go ahead and offer the slower/cheaper shipping method which would cost 23GBP but, keep in mind, slower means REAL SLOW....anywhere from 1 to 2 MONTHS delivery time. One of those shipping costs (your choice which) will be added to any offer so, please keep your offers to the actual cost of the spoiler, only. Please PM any offers rather than posting them here. Thanks.

Also, check out the new thread that I will be making after I post this reply...I've got some more parts available :)

OP
OP
J

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
K11 IMPUL Pedal Set and K11 IMPUL Pedal Set are available?

All of these parts have been sold. The only item I currently have for the K11 is a dashtop cup holder/storage bin. There is a seperate thread for that. Sorry, I thought I had closed this thread...I will do so, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.