JDM K11 March Rear Chrome Licence Plate Holder for Sale!

G

geo88

I have a spare original JDM K11 March Rear Chrome Licence Plate holder for sale. Come with 2 X side lights. Easily painted to your body colour if needed. Asking £30 shipped. Payment by Paypal. Interested email me at [email protected] to deal. Thanks!!

K11plate.jpg

k11plate2.jpg

k11plate3.jpg

Hi mates,

My MSN is [email protected]. I accept Western Union Money Transfer also.

Please send me a email to confirm the payment as I dont wish to have multiple payment for the item. I can still get another of this from my other friend. So that make it 2 for sale if there is enough interest.

I used to have a JDM rear adjustable Panhard rod but have since sold it to my friend. I try to find another one if there is enough interest. Thanks!!

1 X JDM K11 Licence Holder Sold to Kristian!!!

I still have 1 more from my friend. Same condition and also chrome. Email me if interested.
I have JDM ECU if there is interested but I am not sure how much is the going price here.

Concidering the postage is 15 or so dollars on this item, its actually quite cheap..

Mine came with Free JDM reg plate 'nipples'

Ive got a set of custom clusters goin for sale son Chie.. They are Jap clusters as above,

BUT the top Yellow 'indicator' lense has been replaced by a red one from the uk spec clusters..

interested?

ok mate i would prefer them with the orange at the top but it up to you i wouldent mind if i had to put them back myself :)

Back