JDM K11 Cockpit Front Cupholder Console and Rear Spoiler for sale!!

G

geo88

Hi,

I have a JDM Front Centre Cupholder console for sale. Extreme Rare and hard to get. Selling coz it is a extra set. *SOLD to Mike*

Also selling a JDM K11 Rear Spoiler. Cant remember made by which maker but very nice and unique. *SOLD to Michael*.

Thanks for the support!!

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
aww damn... i wanted that cupholder...

mike keep me in mind if you ever decide you dont want it...
or cast it and sell me a copy..lol

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Will see what it looks like, anyway it may be up for sale in a few months when i get a roll cage

Mike

OP
OP
G

geo88

I most more on sale if there is any that my friend can get in Japan. Get less and rare nowaday man.

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
yeh thanks Geo88... i would love a set of those cup holders... obviously if at the right price...

i'm a little crazy about holders as i have spilt many a beverage on my lap...

p.s. do you by any chance have photo of cup holder??

OP
OP
G

geo88

Email me at changpsg@hotmail and I send you the picture of the cupholder. Thanks.

OP
OP
G

geo88

I post it up when I am selling it. Just Removed it yesterday since it is sold.

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
pics as promised

nov30001.jpg

nov30002.jpg

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
ah right cool :) I thought it went just behind the handbrake in the centre floor bit by looks of it :)

Good Idea Though :D

OP
OP
G

geo88

Spoiler reserved by Michael!!

I try to find more of the console for you guys...not guarantee coz it very rare in Japan also.

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
there isnt any dash cupholder thing for my facelift :-( im tempted to install a 'pop-up' screen in the passenger side dashboard.

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
mike; what if you accidently wrapped the holders and the rocker together, hey that wouldn't be too bad.. lol...

it would be mine if i seen it first n you know this man!!

OP
OP
G

geo88

I have only 1 set of cupholder console direct from Japan. Still selling at 45 pound shipped. Interested please email me at [email protected]

PS: Michael your spoiler just been shipped today!!!

OP
OP
G

geo88

Hi all, I only have 1 set for sale now. The other 2 set I inspected is not in good condition so cant sell to you all. Sorry about that. picture of that panel below

Please email me first and confirm payment detail. I dont wan to have 2 persons paying when I have only one item. Thanks!!

2812050006.jpg

2812050005.jpg

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
oh jeez... its happend again... just got your reply now george...

dang... im gonna cry...

keep in touch george and let me know if you get anymore...

ta meanmicra

M

m1ck97

I received the item today... Whats the best way to secure it to the dash??

It has some sticky rubber strips on it already, but are not sticky enough. What are these called?

I'll post pics soon.

Thanks mate

M

m1ck97

Got it fitted, with some pics. Isnt completely secure yet but its already pretty snug.

Here are some pics of it:

image000117ff.jpg

image000120zm.jpg

image000139sd.jpg

image000142jw.jpg

OP
OP
G

geo88

Hi,

I post again once I have more of this. =)

mean micra said:
oh jeez... its happend again... just got your reply now george...

dang... im gonna cry...

keep in touch george and let me know if you get anymore...

ta meanmicra

OP
OP
G

geo88

The japanese use 3M tape to stick it on. The reason why there is so little of this is cause most of the console cracked when being trying to remove it from the main console. Thanks for the positive feedback! Great dealing with you!!

m1ck97 said:
I received the item today... Whats the best way to secure it to the dash??

It has some sticky rubber strips on it already, but are not sticky enough. What are these called?

I'll post pics soon.

Thanks mate

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
that makes the k11 dash look so much better why didnt they put the in all of them???? crazy why does europe alwasy get crap spec jap cars! its very annoying

M

m1ck97

I cant beleive how much i was missing out... the cupholders especially, going to burger king is soo much easier now!! :D The mini glove box also proves to be very usefull. Although that black stuff on the bottom gets in my finger nails *ugghh*

Overall its an awesome addition to the car and would recommend it to anyone!.