JDM grills for K11 facelift

how much should i be looking to pay for one set?

i've been quoted £50 + £19 for shipping & handling direct from Japan...would this be worth it taking into consideration that there'll be further costs for clearing customs and royal mail's handling fees as well?

btw, the grills are used

the facelift grills are a part of the bonnet but you can pop them out and replace with JDM/custom ones, and i meant for a facelift.

oh right. you got any pictures on what they look like? yeah maybe the customs might charge you.

the JDM facelift grills are the 'honeycomb' style, Amy had a set for sale a while ago, dunno if theyre still available tho....

how easy are the facelift grilles to pop out? I'm thinking of taking mine out and spraying them gloss black... the chrome is yuck!

i haven't actually tried taking mine out yet, but i have had a gander and the clips can probably be prised free using a flat-head screwdriver.

jim_bling done a nice guide which can be found here http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/24465-Meshed-grills-for-the-facelift-model

it doesn't show you how to remove the grills but it does show you how to separate the chrome parts from the rest...

actually, come to think about it you won't be able to use the guide unless you become a member, whoops!

Back