JDM Collective-Birmingham Wheels Arena-April 7th 2013

JDM Collective – New Meet Location – Birmingham Wheels Park

JDM Collective will play host to the Midlands biggest JAP meet, typically starting at around 14.00 on every 1st Sunday of the Month running late into the evening;

With a huge thanks to Tom from Skid Risk and Paul from Angelworks Images, JDM Collective will be working in partnership & association with Skidrisk at Birmingham Wheels to offer a full days automotive entertainment with full on site facilities, Licensed Bar, BBQ / Burger bar van, Toilets and of course “Drifting” – we have also discussed HOT lap shoot out sessions for FWD cars, topless car washes, DJ’s and the potential of involving on the day traders for all your automotive needs.

We have been kindly allocated a space a secure monthly space at Birmingham Wheels with plans for future expansion, the area consists of space to house around 80 – 100 cars, with additional none JDM parking situated else where. He has also kindly allocated us space for Featured cars up near the actual drift track, with great lighting, toilet blocks 2 mins walk and all the additional facilities located 2 mins walk up the hill - Birmingham Wheels provides us with the perfect, secure staging ground for all our future events, an amazing opportunity for everyone.

So the cost’s:

JDM Collective will charge a small but reasonable £2 entry fee per person to the JDMC show area.

JAP Cars only in the JDMC area and None JDM cars will potentially have allocated space outside this area but you will all still need to pay a £2 entry fee even if you walk in (Further details TBC)

So what’s in it for you:

The £2 entrance fee will give you access to the JDMC area.

The wristband provided will also give you further selected discounts on the entry fee to watch the Drifting and utilise additional on site facilities, this is all typically charged at £5 per person (JDMC people get admission to this for £3 + your £2 you have already paid – you must show your wrist band for this discount).

So in total £5 each for an amazing whole day out at Birmingham wheels, BBQ’s, Drifting, tons of JAP cars, topless car washes plus tons of future planed events, everything you would ever want from a whole automotive Sunday day out right on your doorstep at Birmingham Wheels.

Show and shine area for selected JDMC cars – Further details TBC – this will be for featured cars

Attending;
Motty
Doug
Joe
Mario
Matt-maybe

I need to get a move on then! Suspension tomorrow... wheels soon. whenever theyre round again. apparently egg shaped alloys dont work :p

Not done that suspension yet Joe? :p
Ive rebuilt the front set with bearings from a golf (there were NO bearings before, whoever assembled them just oiled the spring so it slid round the top cup...) and the rears are prepped to go in (as long as nothing screws up) and didnt have time as planned today as i was sorting out those wheels.

Ive rebuilt the front set with bearings from a golf (there were NO bearings before, whoever assembled them just oiled the spring so it slid round the top cup...) and the rears are prepped to go in (as long as nothing screws up) and didnt have time as planned today as i was sorting out those wheels.
When its done we want, nay NEED PICS ;)

IMG00395-20130323-1104 (1).jpg IMG00396-20130323-1105 (1).jpg IMG00397-20130323-1105 (1).jpg IMG00394-20130323-1104 (3).jpg
i wont be coming to this as i cant afford to as i had a prang with a tree last fri when we had the snow only damage was my bonnet and a clip on drivers side headlight should have it back by the end of the week

Righ guys, heads up, will be sorting out convoy meet point to roll up and meet an hour or so before so we can all roll up and park together. Pretty sure there should be a McDonald's round the corner if I remember correctly...

theres a mcdonalds just of the roundabout right by birmingham city football club and the infinity garage
McDonald's - Birmingham - Small Heath

109 COVENTRY ROAD

SMALL HEATH BIRMINGHAM
WEST MIDLANDS
B10 0RJ
0121 773 9589
pretty sure this is the closest one

hope to make it myself