Japnortheast meets Eurodrift! - Saturday 15th July 2006

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
DSC_0190.sized.jpg

Saturday 15th July 2006 at Teesside Autodrome see's the return of Eurodrift for the 5th round of the Eurodrift series. Round 2 which was also held at Teesside Autodrome saw some amazing drift skills which were really appreciated by the crowd with some thrilling action and twin drifting.

Japnortheast.co.uk and their usual monthly meet have teamed up with Eurodrift to bring you a fully action packed day with a car park full of Japanese cars to look at, and drift action throughout the day on the track. Clubs from all over the Uk have been invited to team up and support the drift scene which has newly been introduced within the northeast with the help of Eurodrift and Teesside Autodrome.

Starting at 10am and finishing at around 5pm with breaks from the drifting inbetween.

Club parking will be available with a massive car park to fill, so let us know how many cars you will be bringing down and we can reserve you a space.

Entrance to the drifting is £5 per person, and there will be a £1 charge on the gate for parking.

Food and ice cream vans will be available

Please leave details below if you are attending and supporting the ever growing drift scene within the uk.

...................................................................................

A raffle will be available on the day, tickets are £1 per strip. First prize includes a passenger ride later on in the day around the Teesside track with our very own member 'nwdriftclub' - Ian Harrison who drives a Nissan 200sx S13 - D1GB Drift car.

So make sure you buy some tickets on entrance to the car park.

...................................................................................

Regards

Japnortheast Admin Team
www.japnortheast.co.uk

Ian

Ex. Club Member
manda won't be there after all, she will be in Egypt. I will still be attending, probs bring chie with me.

Layla

Deactivated Account
cruising down the nile in egpyt where there's no speed limits... watching people ###### around in teeside... oo choices

:p

teeside! :D

R

runaway-robot

i'l put the day in for work :D lol im sure ive been before... where abouts is the dome?

Layla said:
cruising down the nile in egpyt where there's no speed limits... watching people ###### around in teeside... oo choices

:p

teeside! :D
You've got less chance of being shot at in Teeside, I think. :grinning:

R

runaway-robot

D4R73N said:
Am I the only person who works on bloody wekends!

i work every weekend... :suspect: you've got loads of time to book in a holiday, so do it if u want to come. :)

Vipond

Ex. Club Member
I'll be there as its litrally a 10min drive, Will also bring some of my motley crew.
Should be a good day out hope to see you all there.

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Everyone needs to get to this as it'll be a cracking day.

I was there for round 2 and absolutely loved it!

DJ is now confirmed for the day. All attendees will now receive 1 strip of raffle tickets in return for the £1 parking charge, and will obviously have the opportunity to buy others to help win the 4 free passenger rides in the drift cars around the track and other prizes that will be available!

Teesside Autodrome have confirmed they are putting on the catering throughout the day, and jenning Subaru should be bringing one of there wrx sti demo cars down aswell for viewing.

Car of the show places are still available, please check www.japnortheast.co.uk for further details.

D

Dan_K11

Gemma85 said:
YEH! and runnaway robot is he matt lol :S dan r u not coming and kirton!!

i was thinking about going like... kirton probably would of come.. but the lucky so n so is in Thailand at the mo for 3 weeks, comes back 2 days before JAE i think. but i think i'll try and make it tho, sounds good.

R

runaway-robot

lol i'l be up for this mini convoy lol might even be 4, if micraisok passes his test :D leaving at 9? it kicks off at 10, and it takes an hour and a half to get there :p i was thinking about leaving earlier

R

runaway-robot

right then, looks like we have a tiny convoy going down to this meet. :) put ur name down if u r coming with us. Right as Gemma said, meet up at tesco car park at 8:30am :) gives us abit of time to get there to.

1) runaway-robot + solarice + mate
2) Ian
3) Gemma85
4)
5)

D

Dan_K11

i think i mite be going and i think my bro wants to come along as his supe aint finished yet... but im trying to get a new smoothed boot or get mine resprayed properly.lol.but i'll let you all kno a few days in before the event if am apart of the MSC convoy.

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Dan_K11 said:
i think i mite be going and i think my bro wants to come along as his supe aint finished yet... but im trying to get a new smoothed boot or get mine resprayed properly.lol.but i'll let you all kno a few days in before the event if am apart of the MSC convoy.

yeh! :p

M

micraisok

runaway-robot said:
right then, looks like we have a tiny convoy going down to this meet. :) put ur name down if u r coming with us. Right as Gemma said, meet up at tesco car park at 8:30am :) gives us abit of time to get there to.

1) runaway-robot + solarice
2) Ian
3) Gemma85
4)
5)

anyone got a spare seat? :(

:grinning: go down a66 towards nissan garage turn right at the roundabout then left at the next and its down that road ill hopefully be there

its a go kart track

D

Dan_K11

i woulda gave ppl a lift, but i can only have me and 1 other person in me car cos its a pig to get ppl in the bk of it with the buckets nd harnesses, and i dnt like havin loadsa ppl in, cos feels like the car is slow as.lol.

R

runaway-robot

i can take u micraisok, 4 ppl in a micra :wow: lol

and Dan_k11 it was me who flashed u in my car the other night...

D

Dan_K11

runaway-robot said:
and Dan_k11 it was me who flashed u in my car the other night...

Hey mate, yeh i noticed someone flicker there headlights down ocean rd. not to sure whether to flash other micra's down shields cos a few of them aint on here or nowt and might just be like "wtf". lol. but cheers mate..least i know who you are now i'll keep an eye out.

R

runaway-robot

u wont notice unless u really look, its standard on the outside, with standard nissan alloys :wasntme: hehe lol only thing u will notice it the exhaust :)

M

micraisok

Dan_K11 said:
i woulda gave ppl a lift, but i can only have me and 1 other person in me car cos its a pig to get ppl in the bk of it with the buckets nd harnesses, and i dnt like havin loadsa ppl in, cos feels like the car is slow as.lol.

do you think i could be that one person mate? :p and cheers to runaway, and gemma. i might take you up on it matt, if dan cant.

D

Dan_K11

micraisok said:
do you think i could be that one person mate? :p and cheers to runaway, and gemma. i might take you up on it matt, if dan cant.

sorry mate, my bro has already booked the spot as he's the one thats payin the petrol to go. haha. sorry once again..

anyways..how much is thing going to cost? as in like sayin just gettin into it and watching?

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Dan_K11 said:
sorry mate, my bro has already booked the spot as he's the one thats payin the petrol to go. haha. sorry once again..

anyways..how much is thing going to cost? as in like sayin just gettin into it and watching?

I think its £5 pp and £1 parking...

Micrasok I have no car you fool! :p :( Im bumming a lift from Ian :D

D

Dan_K11

ah rite, spot on, i think the finances can afford that. i wasn't too sure whether it was £5 to actually do some drifting or watch it.lol.

R

runaway-robot

Micraisok, i'l take u no bother :) just had the clutch done , so it will be fine for motorway driving :D lol yay! cant wait for this saturday!!

Dan_k11? u said u can get ppl in the back? lol how so... with buckets u use the rear seatbelt bolts for ur harnesses?

Im curious... IF it rains... will it be called off?

D

Dan_K11

im due a new clutch soon, mine's slipping abit... what clutch you put in? is it ne gud? if so how much? lol.

R

runaway-robot

LUK (same as the one nissan use) u'l be looking at about £50-£60 maybe lol then theres the fitting lol