Japfest-my Review!

Well to start the thread off i will say "OH MY GOD WHAT A FLIPPIN AWESOME DAY!!!!!!"

I went up with my mate dave in his grey 180sx and couple other people.

Track sessions: flipping beeping awesome i loved the drifting and wen that car was on fire woop woop!

Trade stands:
Loads and loads of great stands selling good products and i got a freebie from a hottie wearing next to noting hehe!

Club stands:
Loads of great clubs there today some small some massive but all good!

Over all i enjoyed the day with my head looking everywer possible and not missing the track sessions, we walked round and sat on all the coners of the track to get some awesome shots and video footage!

Shame the driftworks car was on fire and they culdnt finf the fault..and the guy who crashed his 200sx hope he is ok as the tannoy bloke wasnt very clear!

my fave car of the day has to be the "Suzuki cappuccino turbo" (3 cylinder bike engine and fully modded to the max)

Over all i think all of us have a wonderful day out and we are very very tired and of course myself the idiot sat in the sun watching the drifting and burnt all my face very badly..i know look like elmo!

here is the link to the japfest album i created with all the 40 odd pics and video footage i took, its a link because im not going to post up every single one,lol.

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d143/korsaboy/japfest/?mediafilter=all

James

Chairman
No i didn't actually! I was wearing an MSC T shirt too!

It said "Micra Sports Club" on the front and "www.micra.org.uk" on the back! lol

James

Chairman
If you can muster up the numbers and have them all 'firmed up then i'm pretty sure we could get a stand - best run it by Kev first though :)

shiftysg

Ex. Club Member
i agree japfest was awsome did you see the pulsars on track there were insane
were you by the pits allday i was there for a bit might have seen you?

I'm stupidly sunburnt today, after Japfest. Shame about the NSX that flipped, and the Scoob and Rx7 that caught on fire. The 2 fires both happened right opposite our stand and the marshalls took ages to get there and put the fires out.

OP
OP
micra.jas
i was in a group og guys with 1 bird and i was sitting on the grass right in front of the first bit of fencing at the pits,,,if that makes sense!