Japfest 2, Donington Park, Sunday 10th July 2011

Well donnington has killed me 30 hrs later and I still haven't got to bed, I fell like a zombie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frank

Club Member
Quite literally lol! I have new problems i think i boiled my brake fluid as its yonks old and knackered an existing well worn ball joint! As i now get hard wobble even at low speeds and undee hard braking can feel some like pushing the brake pedal back and the pedals very spongy!

well you were giving it some beans will :p it feels a lot quicker incar than on vids eh fwn
i was too cautious with the braking for fear of fade, its hard to gauge how much stick to give them really
and some pics of our stand about 1/2 way down here http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=19557653 and some pi## taking lower down lol

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Great event, plenty to see & do and nice to have met more of you! My photos will be up sometime ... Took quite a few!

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
well you were giving it some beans will :p it feels a lot quicker incar than on vids eh fwn
i was too cautious with the braking for fear of fade, its hard to gauge how much stick to give them really
and some pics of our stand about 1/2 way down here http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=19557653 and some pi## taking lower down lol

It annoys me that all the #### takers are vauxhall or vw drivers! When all of my cars would destroy theirs fricken idiots!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Unfortunately people don't really understand what they're capable of, and the stupidly fast ones don't go to shows! So Micras will never get the respect they deserve... and you can't educate morons either

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Unfortunately people don't really understand what they're capable of, and the stupidly fast ones don't go to shows! So Micras will never get the respect they deserve... and you can't educate morons either

True, I'll just keep sleeper eating the gheys!

Frank you twit i got complimented by another driver saying he struggled to keep up specially around and after the bends but the straights he was up my ass! But he was saying he thought i was going to go back for the overtake! Well chuffed!

Tbh frank i had my foot down non stop hard on the brakes squeeling round every bend! Lol

Frank you twit i got complimented by another driver saying he struggled to keep up specially around and after the bends but the straights he was up my ass! But he was saying he thought i was going to go back for the overtake! Well chuffed!

Tbh frank i had my foot down non stop hard on the brakes squeeling round every bend! Lol

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
Just been reading through this and looking at vids and pics, i would love to come along and meet some of you guys and take my micra for a blast on the track :) the day looked awesome

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
ding dong the wicked witch is dead,,,,,,,,pull back the curtain to see what it is behind the controls :grinning:

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
Will the MSC have a stand there at japfest 1? Ill go to both japfests if i can (i should be able to but it is early days)

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
I cant comment on that thread you started karl until im an official member, ill be paying for membership on payday so ill comment on it then, japfest 1 is quite a long drive for me so it would be really good if we could get an MSC stand, would make it even more worthwhile imo

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
Japfest is too far, castle coombe is like 3.5 to 4 hours drive for me, so im going to have to change my mind on that one, ill definately come to japfest 2 if everyone else is going?