Japfest 2, Donington Park, Sunday 10th July 2011

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
kev does the cost of the ticket go towards the club stand as well? cause i may be able to get my ticket for free
We aren't allowed to apply for more stand passes than actual tickets I'm afraid, it says so on their booking form.

James.

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
count me in bin too long since i`ve been to a show :)

Arnold - Glanza
James - Peugeot 406
Kev - Seat Leon Cupra
will930 - K11
davedaveld - K11
mario1293 - K11
Guy - K12 FTW
Karlj - K10 (again)
Pete - K12

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
james/kev i've sent payment but forgot to say who was paying and what it was for
No problem, I'll mark you as paid on the sheet :)

Currently outstanding:

• mario1293
I will send a PM to you guys later as a little prod in the right direction :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
No problem, I'll mark you as paid on the sheet :)

Currently outstanding:

• Arnold
  • davedaveld
  • mario1293
I will send a PM to you guys later as a little prod in the right direction :)

Yeah i was waiting for the other half to decide, but i think i'll just pay for her to come anyway. Will sort that out later

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Okay, the form has been sent!

Just a quick message to say thank you to everyone for your prompt payments, you've made this process incredibly painless so thank you for that! Give yourselves a pat on the back! (Y)

James.

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Will he will spank your car and driving skills :) lol he's been driving longer than you've been alive

Good luck though lol

frank

Club Member
:grinning: lol martin, and helmetcam at the ready again to capture the moment too :)

Attachments

• SDC12181.JPG
    SDC12181.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 535

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
What camera do you have? I'm about to buy a Gopro Hero HD thingy for my helmet

this is gnna be well dumb but i guess u need a helmet and a bicycle helmet wont cut it? ###### didnt think of this haha

i never said id give frank any compo

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
this is gnna be well dumb but i guess u need a helmet and a bicycle helmet wont cut it? ###### didnt think of this haha

i never said id give frank any compo
I'd imagine they offer helmet hire, they usually do at shows like this :grinning:

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I'll be staying at the Days Inn at Donington the night before. £40 a room if anyone else fancies staying there, and only 3 miles from Donington park

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
I'll be staying at the Days Inn at Donington the night before. £40 a room if anyone else fancies staying there, and only 3 miles from Donington park
Hmm, I might do, £40 a night is pretty cheap as far as things go!

If it's still £40 on payday next week I'll let you know! :laugh:

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Sod it, I've booked it why not! If there's not a bar there bring some drinks and we'll have a good old chat. Carrie's coming too :)

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
If you guys want a nice friendly place to go for a drink on the sat night i'm usually down the pub on a sat night an only live about 5 miles from donnington track just let me know an i'll try an get something arranged :-D

its the days in at the east midlands air port correct????

as im booking shortly

also what do i need to bring for the track session? bearing in mind its 15 min not alot can go wrong eh? lol

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Don't worry guys, Japfest have been in touch and they told me they were sending the tickets out this week so you should all have them in time :)

James

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
its the days in at the east midlands air port correct????

No it's the one on the A50 i believe, well that's the one i'm booked in!

Also you can pay on arrival so book now and worry about paying for it later :D

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
I'm setting off quite early and probably going into Nottingham or something on the Saturday morning so won't be about until 5 or 6ish I reckon.

Cheers,
James.

euro_micra

Matt :)
Hey, I'll be coming down to see this, I missed club deadline by nearly a month so I'll be in public car park, but I've not been to car show/event for years. Is there a map of where the msc stand is based, so I know where I can find ya? I've not seen anything on the japfest2 website, but supposed to be a big place isn't it, alot seems to be going on, can't wait:)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Well ehos up for a drink that night then maybe a pub meal? Couple of pints and an early night

Yeah that's the right one. No airport though IIRC!

I'm coming down from Bradford that evening so won't be arriving till about 10 or 11pm

davedaveld

Ex. Club Member
Any ideas on what time we will be getting in and the finnishing time cannot stay over because of work that will be fun on monday morning lol