Jap Christmas Meet - Sun 11th Dec. @ Bluewater

James

Chairman
japmeet.gif

Anyone up for this? Looks like it could be a biggie, would be nice to see people once more before the Christmas hols.

Let's get loads of people here! :)

Post interest here

James.

Yeah i should be along for this! Wont have the exhaust fixed in time so it could be a tad embarrasing!!!

Is Ed going?

Right, im DEFINITLY there. I've cancelled plans to go to Peterborough. Krazy, you better not drop out, and James, you better wake up in time!

where abouts is bluewater? is it north london? bluewater as in the shopping place?

i may come to this

i be attending in the si micra lowered 30 mm n exhaust shall be fitted in time

absolute HORRLICKS! why does it has to be that sound after i've already booked up tickets to see mike read in burgess hill.
"turn it in i say turn it in"
oh well have to get absolute rat arssed to make up for it.

well the micra has been fitted wiv springs n the exhaust now, so lok forward to seeing you lot there please come n speak to me lol......

Cant wait for this! Listen out for the red k10 with a scratched door and very loud exhaust!

Im afraid im going to be having a bit of a busy day tomorrow and heading over once im free - whenever that is! Havent heard from Krazy - sent him a text but he aint bothered replying.

I believe krazy's pulled out.

i will get lost, i'l put money on it!! so expect a call James. Also i havent got my camera as i've lost the charger!

didnt get lost, but quite an interesting meet

Followed a skyline in to see him drive it straight into a concrete pillar. Cracked the bumper / bonnet & radiator.

Loads of corsas & other non jap cars, so also alot of chavs too. Some really nice skyline's, Evo's and other cars there. Ed, James, 1.3siboy and myself turned up.

My car is sounding even worse. gonna get that pipe replaced tomorrow i hope

Arnold

yeah sorry i couldnt make it guys i had a £105 phone bill for my works line and i have to claim it back on expensise so im broke now! ####ers!!!! any more poctures of that red baleno? what was that you were saying about my bodywork skills ed? your painting is looking a bit flakey!!! lol

P.S

Whats up with Ed's mirror...?

DSC00427.JPG

hope you dont mind me uploading one of your pictures arnold :)

Should have asked, but a lillt advertising aint bad huh :p lol

A car drove by and smashed it a couple of months ago. You cant get them in the UK so i have not bothered to fix it yet.

D4R73N said:
Hahahahaha, the thought of that made me laugh...

James and Ed can confirm it sounded a tad loud with a hint of tractor noise thrown in ;)

No worries about using my images, as long as the copyright remains in place.

Back