foz

look at this for sale on ebay £350

[attachment=362]
[attachment=363]
[attachment=364]

just the kit!!

mike

I love Ed!!!!
The quality and finish of the kit has been questionned before. I think some people have said that the kit has no mounting point brackets fitted on it.

Mike

danni

Ex. Club Member
yea this has come up a few times on here now
We inspected this actual micra at JAE and noticed there was a fair bit of shabby work gone into it with lots of things wrong with it.
wudnt reccomment buying from them IMO

I have seen this kit on my mates micra on cruise-herts.net and the finish seems top dollar. but that could be due to the bodyshop. i think he's on MSC somewhere. mayeb he'll show himself?

B

Ben

i take it ur on about this one. Theres some nice motors on that site but to be honest the micra just looks out of place. I just stumbled across it coz its his signature n he made a reply about buying a duck or something. Anyway, i dont think he is a member of msc...i never seen it before but now i think about it it might be someone who is banned coz his was the same colour.....

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
its not nokias car that,

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 311

djlee_dj

Ex. Club Member
did neil not have that kit ? front and sides ?

he was unsure and got it quite cheap compared to the price of an 'offical' impul kit

doubt the kit is of that bad qualtiy , and decent body shop could/would make up a few mounting points very easy and probably more secure that standard mountings/bumpers, with more than standard if needbe

if the micra is badly finshed , its propably more due to the bodyshop that the actual kit , especailly when i thought those samari skirts are universal, and the bodyshop would have to make them fit therefore would be down to them how good they looked when fitted

most kits on the market are bad quality when not from a repectable manufactuer

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
I think what people are trying to say is that the people selling the kit are cowboys, and the car that they had on show was porrly done by them. If you can get a good bodyshop to fit the kit then there shouldn't be a problem but it may take a lil bit extra work though. :)

B

Ben

neils wasnt an "impul kit" or an unofficial impul kit. He had the front bumper but noone knows where it came from and everyone thinks it was the badboybodystyling one. The skirts were the samurai ones and were from essexracing i believe???

Neil said that he had loads of bother getting it to fit let alone mount it so i wouldnt personally bother + all you have to do is look at the feedback of the ppl that sell it, its terrible! Although it dood look good on Neils and infact that car, it takes a lot of worth and i dont believe its made out of the best materials

L

Lindy418

Well that helped me make a choice, i was thinking about getting this one for mine as i have seen them up a couple of times on ebay.

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Lol, I'm quite sure they are fibreglass so they are made out of the best material, unless they are moulded out of a plastic. :)

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
well neils bumper may be up for sale again soon, just had my front bumper off today to offer it up and it doesnt look as if its gona go near, gonna have to see what kinda works involved to turn my car into pre facelift to get it to fit so im pretty wounded atm :down::down::down:

danni

Ex. Club Member
awww thats unfortunate mate coz that wudda looked nice on ur car, hope u get it sorted without aving to sell it on

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
yeh so do i, i guess its just gona have to live int the dining room for a bit longer till i can get it all sorted, i maybe shudda checked before i bought it, but i wanted it so bad i dindnt really wana know if it fitted i just wanted it!!:upside:

Dusk

Deactivated Account
Cant see why it wouldnt fi to b honest...
i know someone that will buy it off you if you need the cash :p

Attachments

• IMG_4708.jpg
    IMG_4708.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 309

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
i just had quick look but it looked as tho the main thing that was stopping it fitting in place properly was the front inpact bar, on my bumper the bumper rests on top of it but if you rest the bumper i got off neil on it it sits biut 1 1/2" too low

S

sukoo

foz said:
look at this for sale on ebay £350

[attachment=362]
[attachment=363]
[attachment=364]

just the kit!!

unable to view the pic
they are saying my account is suspense
can anyone help?