Janspeed manifold

mike

I love Ed!!!!
just changed jobs and i will be getting a diesal to do my interstella mileage. I have bought this from Antony in principle and am meant to be paying him in a week or two when he comes down

Looking for someone to take my place, if i don't then i will pay Antony and then sell on again. Currently the manifold is located in Grimsby and will be travelling soon enough to London via the Antony express.

Antony was looking for offer around £120, nearest to the mark for him wins. Postage will be at your own expense unless you live near me or Antony then a collection can be arranged or can collect from Antony when he is driving down to London.

thats a damned shame dude...

its all stashed in a box in the back of my garage at the mo, anyone thats anyone has at least tried a janspeed..... and they make a huuge difference..

thanks mike...

will take 100 and collect/meet anywhere within 50 miles of leicester (or bit more but within reason) like around lincoln area or whatever...

if the manifold is under one year old and covered < 10,000 miles will pay little more maybe 110/120... add me to msn if you like

im going out now if your interested in my offer please call me on 07842756846 as i would like it soon ;) thanks

ok just to clarify:

Antony. IF the exhaust manifold is still in good condition and under a year old I will give 120 for it if you pass leicester on the way to london and you drop at off at mine.... or I will give you 100 for it if you want to meet me in lincoln (maybe sunday?)

Let me know on the number above soon as poss please becuase if not i will be ordering a new one.

the ehxaust is under 1 year old, (jn fact its 11 months old.. as i fitted it after donny 07 and before jae 07)

the exhaust is in excelent condition and comes with about 10mts of pre-fitted exhaust wrap.

bung it on and let it cream.

im not going to london for a good couple of weeks yet. and lincoln is a little out of my way (im saving mulaah as moch as possible at the mo. didnt even have any lunch today and plugged my lambda back in)

i will take betweek £100 and £130.... come on, its still got warrenty and its half price.. ish

ok i will collect from grimbsby for 100 quid thats final offer ;) as its bit of a trek for me and will cost me about 20-25 in petrol anyway :p

jayy has the top bid at the mo....,

i am going to arange a date for this to be delivered (when i get me turbo fitted) after i pay for it. but will be within the first few weeks of may.

bumpshizzle, i now own this as i have paid for it. Email me on [email protected] with what you want to pay and i'll say Yay or Nay.

Currently this is in Grimsby and will be at my place in North London soon.

cheers mike, top bloke.

someone wanted one of these less than a month ago. and there are hundreds of "janspeed manifold wanted" and also "how to make my car faster" its sinple....buy this and you have a faster car.

cheers mike, top bloke.

someone wanted one of these less than a month ago. and there are hundreds of "janspeed manifold wanted" and also "how to make my car faster" its sinple....buy this and you have a faster car.

I had the money a month ago, but now I don't :down: maybe I will next month, never mind, good luck with the sale Mike.

i live in Australia and have never heard of these can you post a pic please or send them to [email protected] I am interested in them. Also someone that might be able to help be get a ga15 throttle body and injectors i would pay for them shipped to Australia.

Back