James' North Visit

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
This isn't funny people. I've had enough of these petty squabbles. I'm tempted to introduce a zero-tolerance policy on this sort of thing.

Behave yourselves.

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Hmm, maybe I am in a bit of a bad mood this morning, seems like The Weekend CD3 didn't chill me out on the way into work after all... fwn

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Titch said:
So what all you planning for when your up mate?
tsg_smilie_beer2.gif

;)

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
:O 10 days :S erm okies...

when u going back ??

as im going dow "saff" for the greenday concert on the 18th ;) and if your coming on the 10th then u may aswell stay till the 18th and we will travel back down with ya :)

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
quickdraw said:
:O 10 days :S erm okies...

when u going back ??

as im going dow "saff" for the greenday concert on the 18th ;) and if your coming on the 10th then u may aswell stay till the 18th and we will travel back down with ya :)
Yeah I was planning to go back on the 18th, and it's 10 days till I arrive ;)

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
:eek: no i never.

i said i still had them and they were ownage material

and since i been asking you for ooooh 3 weeks now and still nore ply erm

i have more in my book if you want me to post. the rest?

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
hmm i think i will have to log an official complaint to mr Ed for this one. abuse of admin facilities in removing "what is good within boundries images"

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
and since his comp is ioff at moment cos the TECH super star dumbly decided that turniong the power of by the plug would in fact also turn the whole computer off o_O

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
quickdraw said:
and since his comp is ioff at moment cos the TECH super star dumbly decided that turniong the power of by the plug would in fact also turn the whole computer off o_O

LMFAO

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
all good "fun" and banter" imo, what keeps thius site being one of the best and most enjoyable forums to visit and the reason why others that have moved on are still apart of the site :)

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
aww thanks Danni, maybe i'll stay with you instead ;)

btw apologies for yesterday wayne, i'd just had a POS day :|

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
tis fionew man. u just getting stressed for no reason as of late. we all go through it. u just need to relax a little and stop strssing. ill have the fosters on ice waiting . i will be a much needed break for ya and yoiu know ill make you relax ;)

your be tooo drunk to be abel to get up :p

plus ive just found laods of aold games consoles so that should keeep you happy :p

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
yes i have an xbox. well actually i have 3 still i think sumwere!!
but only have like 2 games or summit since i never have time to play games :S

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
quickdraw said:

lol, i still remember your last drunken call James!! Quicky turned you into a bit of a bad boy! :p

Titch

Micra K11ng
Arnold said:
quickdraw said:

lol, i still remember your last drunken call James!! Quicky turned you into a bit of a bad boy! :p

Ha ha - reminds me of a bit in the simpsons, but to try to exlplain it on here would take ages!