james' K11 famous

Yeah I'm quite chuffed with how far that pic of my car has spread! It's on most of the foreign Wikipedias about the Micra, and now on that site. Techinically it's not stolen and it can be used by anyone with no restrictions as I uploaded it to Wikipedia Commons and released it to the public domain, not that i'm complaining :D

And yes, well spotted steve.moody, it is in fact a Laguna, I drove it for a week when my mum was on holiday. Let's just say the only decent thing these cars have going for them is the splitter you can take off and fit to your Micra! ;)

Yeah I'm quite chuffed with how far that pic of my car has spread! It's on most of the foreign Wikipedias about the Micra, and now on that site. Techinically it's not stolen and it can be used by anyone with no restrictions as I uploaded it to Wikipedia Commons and released it to the public domain, not that i'm complaining :D

And yes, well spotted steve.moody, it is in fact a Laguna, I drove it for a week when my mum was on holiday. Let's just say the only decent thing these cars have going for them is the splitter you can take off and fit to your Micra! ;)

would have been worse if it had been a Megane... they are UNDRIVABLE!

Ah now i recognise that road!!! I've staggered down there with James a couple of times!!

I agree with James about the Laguna, although the budget tyres made it fun!!! lol

Nice 2 see your car though Jimbo. Bet it brings a tear 2 your eye.

Hi guys!

Nice spotted tommo! :laugh:

probs taken off wikipedia.
Yes, I found the pic on Wikipedia ;)

If you guys have any other pics of your own or other Micra's (or even other Nissan's), I would happily put them up on my site. It should be as stock as possible - no sicko tricked out stuff :alien:

The site is in danish, if anyone was wondering :)

Back