JAE - Time Attack Go Karting competition

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
There's quite alot of events happening at JAE according to the JAE forums which the clubs have to enter into in advance. I've signed the MSC up for the Time Attack Karting challenge along side 21 other clubs. There's two drivers per team, me being one of them! So if anyone else fancies joining me then get your name down :D - I'm quite confident we'll win it ;)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
please dont let us down------you have to be placed at least third finish,,,as the micra is like a cart maybe slightly bigger

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Lol well I won't be doing it unless I get a second driver! Come on people

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Awesome, well as you replied first i'm happy to have you on board! Team MSC will win ;)

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Awesome, well as you replied first i'm happy to have you on board! Team MSC will win ;)

Of course we will win! we will fly round as R-REG said our cars are probably the closest you will find to a gokart, actually i will just take the ST on lol :D

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Lol well I race karts anyway so got my practice in already! But you're right. I'm really looking forward to it

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Haven't got a clue. More than likely which team can post the fastest laps then they average them or something along those lines

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Nah that's always a laugh too! Anyways I don't know what the format is. All i know is qualifiying is friday (5pm till 8pm) and the final is saturday, 5pm till 8pm. We then get the 1st place trophy afterwards :D

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
should have got Frank down for it, he works with go karts too i believe, you would have made an epic team!

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Ok, slight update to this, i SHOULD be there by 5 on friday but if not someone will have to take my place, up to you i think Arnold to pick if im not around by then, if not will have to boost it a bit ;)

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ok will do, but try your best. I'll be at JAE from around 11/12 that day

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ha ha yeah apparently we had to register when we arrived Friday, which I only just found out too. When I went over at 6pm ish, it was all over! I was told it was running between 5 and 8. They weren't real karts anyway, so wasn't too bothered we missed it.