JAE - The Ticket & BBQ Payment Thread.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
JAE advanced tickets & BBQ's

If your attending JAE with the MSC this year, this thread is to book and pay for your advanced tickets and club BBQ's saving your money and hassle when you arrive at JAE.

Your JAE Ticket.

The prices will be the following for full weekend access, 1 day entry is the same price.

Tickets on the day arrival at the gate are £25.00, however if you pre-order your tickets with me you'll save £5.00 per ticket.

Advance Tickets are £20.00 per person

Your JAE club BBQ

Every year at JAE we hold a club BBQ on the Friday, Saturday evening and early afternoon on the Sunday. We offer a good selection of BBQ food as well as soft drinks and nibbles thrown in.

The price is £4.00 per BBQ per person. All 3 BBQ's would be £12.00 per person.

Payment Details:

Paypal:
[email protected]

NOTE: To cover charges tickets ordered through paypal will be £21.50
NOTE: To cover charges BBQ's ordered through paypal will be £4.50

CHEQUE:

made payable to: Micra Sports Club

post to:

Micra Sports Club
28 Nether Field Way
Thorpe Astley
Braunstone
Leicester
LE3 3TQ

Bank Transfer:

0426 9322
72 00 00
Alliance & Leicester

MONEY IS NON REFUNDABLE

Example: 1 ticket 3 BBQ's total cost: £35.00 paying by paypal

Example: 1 ticket 2 BBQ's total cost: £30.50 paying by paypal

Hey Kev i'm interested in 2 advance tickets, would it be alright to sent you payment this month or next month?

Hi Kev - I have just sent the money for 2 Advance tickets via Paypal for me and a Friend.
Are dogs allowed on site...?

Hey i want to come down with the girlfriend for the weekend, but i need to know where it is first! where is it address post code etc Thanks

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=28407

All the info is there in that thread

Payment sent for 1 ticket and 3 BBQ's

Cant wait for JAE

list updated,

thanks
Kev

when does 'advanced tickets' expire?
also, my girlfriend would like to know the state of toilets/showers ect on site?

I need to check the deadline, but we should be ok up to about the end of July I think.

to be honest the facilities and condition of, change every year, another showground, so I can't be 100% sure what they'll be like. JAE organisers do try their best to ensure we have good facilities and there kept clean.

Kev

No problem,

Just send a separate payment and call it "JAE BBQ PAYMENT"

Thanks
Kev

cant wait for my first jae its gonna be the nuts i tell you will get the cash to you nxt month kev i get paid o n the 15th so after ive paid my debts if ive got enough left ill get the cash to you via paypal if thats ok

c u then danny1.0l

Right then peeps, deadline for getting your payments into me for advanced tickets and BBQ's is August 1st.

JAE have today confirmed our stand allocation for 30 places and I've paid for additional camping near our stand.

thanks
Kev

hi kev

Sent my payment for 2 people both with the 3 bbq's
please can you pm me if / when the bank transfer has come through?

Thanks

Steve

Right then peeps, deadline for getting your payments into me for advanced tickets and BBQ's is August 1st.

JAE have today confirmed our stand allocation for 30 places and I've paid for additional camping near our stand.

thanks
Kev

Ill be paying on the door when I get there friday night, you can do that right?

I'll i'll give you the cash for the BBQs?

hi kev

Sent my payment for 2 people both with the 3 bbq's
please can you pm me if / when the bank transfer has come through?

Thanks

Steve

Your payment has come through, thanks

Ill be paying on the door when I get there friday night, you can do that right?

I'll i'll give you the cash for the BBQs?

Yes you can pay on the door, but you won't get a saving on your ticket. You have until August the 1st to send payment for a pre booked ticket.

BBQ's can be paid for at JAE, however if you can send payment before hand I would appreciate it.

thanks
Kev

Your payment has come through, thanks

Yes you can pay on the door, but you won't get a saving on your ticket. You have until August the 1st to send payment for a pre booked ticket.

BBQ's can be paid for at JAE, however if you can send payment before hand I would appreciate it.

thanks
Kev

Fair play, I'll paypal you shortly - When I've found out if the mrs wants to come!

there is possible two more thts cuming with me wont know for definate til late august so will pay on the gate if they definately come would you prefer the bbq money before we go?

there is possible two more thts cuming with me wont know for definate til late august so will pay on the gate if they definately come would you prefer the bbq money before we go?

I would prefer the BBQ payment before JAE, you can always send it a week before the show.

thanks
Kev

I heard Advanced tickets aren't available anymore, might be wrong. I wouldn't mind buying two if they are available.

kev pm'd me last night said he was sending the form today so if i paid him hed put 4 extra in. so ive bank transfered the money over.

I've been a bit busy the last few days and the form hasn't gone off yet.

It will be going tomorrow.

thanks
Kev

I've been a bit busy the last few days and the form hasn't gone off yet.

It will be going tomorrow.

thanks
Kev

Kev i got an e-mail off john from JAE saying the deadline for the form was the 1.09.09.

I have sent payment by bank transfer for four tickets could you let me know when u get it:)

Cheers

Peter

advanced payments closed for tickets are now closed.

For those that wish to join in the club BBQ, I will be accepting those payments up to JAE, however I would like to get payments in asap.

thanks
Kev

Payment sent

Nice one arnold i take it ur taking the glanza?? one of the four thats coming with us will be in his GT turbo, i'll be in the s14a and the other lads gonna be in his 1.3 sunny van. Cant wait for this!!

No you don't.

When you arrive, they'll ask you what stand your on, failing that it's a case of driving around until you spot a large group of Micra's lol!

Payments are now closed for pre-booked tickets.

thanks
Kev

All tickets sent out today 01.09.09

For all those who purchased tickets for JAE.

They have all been sent out today via first class post.

thanks
Kev

payment sent for 6 BBQ's.
not sure how you will know its my payment but its from account number: 10229616

can we still get the tickets from you or is it best to just get them on the door?
Noddie

Back