JAE - Spare Parts Market

Hey Everyone, i thougt that maybe one or the other needs some parts, that others may have lying around.
so post up what you're after, so we can trade at jae.

i will keep this first post updated with your parts and searches :)

Trading List (offers)
  • mik:
    • several micra parts, loads of bolts, clips, interior, etc.
Trading List (searches)

• nex:
    • postert sideskirts (of course, but not mine :p )

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
I have a super S steering wheel and a brand new stock backbox (can be straight through'd if pre-arranged) and a stock air intake pipe.

pollyp

Club Member
mirrors, cig socket, side indi, RH drum cable, interior light, air filter, 1.3 rear mount bracket, coolant pipes, wheel nut lock
http://micra.org.uk/threads/k11-spare-parts.35399/#post-559031

1.3 OS non-abs hub, starter, front mount, driveshafts,
http://micra.org.uk/threads/k11-stock-parts.45576/#post-559011

T-clamps, silicone elbows n joints
http://micra.org.uk/threads/f-s-sel...plers-elbow-hoses-amp-mikalor-t-clamps.54264/

jun flywheel & helix paddle clutch
http://micra.org.uk/threads/f-s-jun...-with-helix-180mm-3-puck-clutch-amp-pp.54263/

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Lots of random bolts and clips... because I always take spares if I take off a car in the scrappy... just incase mine are buggered or I sheer a bolt.
So let me know what you need and ill bring it with me.

Super s wrap around spoiler small crack easily repaired...

CG13DE air filter and air box.

K11 standard disks will need cleaning up as have been in the shed a while surface rust expected...

K&N tb or cone filter not direct fit to micra slight damage to wire gauge but works fine came off a 899cc fiat cinquecento.
Pics available when its not raining...
Offers on all :)

Clodo

Club Member
Lots of random bolts and clips... because I always take spares if I take off a car in the scrappy... just incase mine are buggered or I sheer a bolt.
So let me know what you need and ill bring it with me.

Super s wrap around spoiler small crack easily repaired...

CG13DE air filter and air box.

K11 standard disks will need cleaning up as have been in the shed a while surface rust expected...

K&N tb or cone filter not direct fit to micra slight damage to wire gauge but works fine came off a 899cc fiat cinquecento.
Pics available when its not raining...
Offers on all :)

An half eaten double decker for your car ;)

Deffinately worth it!
X

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
An half eaten double decker for your car ;)

Deffinately worth it!
X
Not even you can get away with giving me half a chocolate bar for millie if you wanted to buy her the price would be £1,000,000 and that goes for everyone lol shes worth that to me haha.

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Wanted: 2x stock front top mounts with bearings
Rear fog or rear demister switch
Jack & handle

I've got a k10 in spares :D

I am after a few K10 spares :) Have anything in my little list chap?

1.the inside plastic cover plate for the passenger wind mirror snapped today. colour-black (cleaned the inside passenger side window & it just fell off)
2.rear view mirror bracket broke a few months ago. colour-grey (just snapped off in my hand)
3.plastic trim end cap for the roof channel trim, drivers side front. colour-grey (I knocked if off whilst cleaning it & promptly lost it)

Any questions & I can send you photo's :)

JAM

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
I've got a K11 parcel shelf with uprated Vibe slick 6x9s (underneath the standard speaker covers) and the rear brake like cutout. People still after these? Might bring it a long if anyones interested

h701micra

Deactivated Account
I am after a few K10 spares :) Have anything in my little list chap?

1.the inside plastic cover plate for the passenger wind mirror snapped today. colour-black (cleaned the inside passenger side window & it just fell off)
2.rear view mirror bracket broke a few months ago. colour-grey (just snapped off in my hand)
3.plastic trim end cap for the roof channel trim, drivers side front. colour-grey (I knocked if off whilst cleaning it & promptly lost it)

Any questions & I can send you photo's :)

JAM
I have all 3 :)
I'll double check number 2 as I broke my rear view mirror too but I think the brackets ok

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Preface grill, parcel shelf, My Retro Rides odds and ends box.. (people that went will know what this is ;))
Polo coilovers, think Jay is having these