JAE Map

James

Chairman
http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/JAE%20Plot%2017%20June%202005.pdf
Fixed link :)
SR_Micra_Boy said:
Msc down the right just next to the camping area.
good good - should be able to stagger back to my camper at night ;)

James

Chairman
Yeah, but i'll drive it back to camping area when people have gone, but before i have any alcohol - everyones a winner! :)

Layla

Deactivated Account
the map totally blew up my laptop...
EVERYONE gotta sleep ther? :S gonna be a bit squishy?
although is my first year so i wouldnt know

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
The new location is 'massive' according to a friend of my Dad's who's been there before in comparision to Billing.

hmm looks like I'll be having fun switching between TOC and MSC throughout the weekend and where to camp :S

Kev

C

chie

Retepetsir said:
I guess the stand is quite close then :)

I was considering sleeping in the car this time tho!
lol have you actually slept in ur micra bafore lol not recomended

K

K11_Dave

RE: RE: JAE Map

Kev said:
The new location is 'massive' according to a friend of my Dad's who's been there before in comparision to Billing.
Kev

Well, if you look at the size of our pitch - and that's 30 cars worth!!:glance:

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Here is the new map, found out that the entrance for the public is miles away, lol

JAE%20plot%201%20July%202005.gif

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
awesome.. wake up, roll out of bed, and your on the stand already :D - And not too far from the bar either!

C

chie

so for the people who arnt on the stand, ware are they gunna sleep/leave there cars, or if they wanna camp with everyone else then ware would they leave there cars?
cheers

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Retepetsir said:
That's a good point. I really dont want to leave my car on the stand but I guess I'm going to have to....!

Its opposite the camping area! besides, with all the Evo's, Subarus and various other cars, i wouldnt worry about your micra getting broken into :)

If you're not on the stand.. then you cant camp (cars cant be left at EoE overnight!) Alot of people are saying this will take away the fun / enjoyable atmosphere of everyone getting together, but we'l just have to wait and see.