JAE M1 convoy

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
right whos joining and where and what time do we have to be there etc.

basically we may as well plan where everyone is meeting up on the M1 and what times.

almost 100% i will be convoying from the northeast rather than notts, probs meet in darlo first as thats were a few will be getting on the motorway id guess.

so

Davey C - A/M1 Darlington jnc(?)

add your names then james can sort us into order(pls) after we have added name and junction number

C

chie

chie-washington services
if we can get set services to meet up at, i.e newcastle,sunderland+ further north, meat at washington or durham services then meat diffrent groups on the way at diffrent services en route?

Titch

Micra K11ng
chie said:
chie-washington services
if we can get set services to meet up at, i.e newcastle,sunderland+ further north, meat at washington or durham services then meat diffrent groups on the way at diffrent services en route?

Think that sounds like a wicked plan!

James

Chairman
Erm, do you really wanna be going down the M1? It goes nowhere near Peterborough, best bet is the A1/A1(M) in my opinion, although there are quite a few speed cameras.

A1 in orange, M1 in yellow:

B

Ben

Titch said:
I'll be there, and prob will be joining with

Quickdraw
Micra_man
G Man
Chie
Danni
Ian
Amanda

ahem!!! i probably your first meet titch! lol!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
And wot about me like? lol

I'll probs meet chie early on the friday morning at washington svs and drive down to waynes/danni's, and hook up the beast and leave from there

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Meeting at Wayne's would be fine by me also, even though it adds a little extra to the drive but its long enough anyway lol, so it doesn't really matter. :) Then we could meet the rest on the A1 somewhere?? :)

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
:O
im gonna have a convoy of micras at my house :S
lol

erm
dan no point u coming across matey :S

but id you were to all come toi mine. we could just go down the a19 and join the A1 that way. easier run. if your all at mine :)

and neil! ttch is suppose to be staying at mine the week leading up to JAE :)
so would be better you all meeting at mine actually.

make sure you are all here :p

Titch

Micra K11ng
quickdraw said:
but id you were to all come toi mine. we could just go down the a19 and join the A1 that way. easier run. if your all at mine :)

and neil! titch is suppose to be staying at mine the week leading up to JAE :)

Thats the way we went to Donny from Dannis mate. Although CHIE (ahem!) was meant to be there to, but he ended up down the M1 i belive!

Anyway - i will be down at Waynes the week before, as he has some work to do for me :)
Titchell :kungfu:

Titch

Micra K11ng
James said:
Keep it on topic lads, this isnt a North East social catchup thread :p

hmm, idea for a new forum :rolleyes:

ha ha - noticed a few posts had gone!
Anyway mate - thats fine Neil, will spk to u later on and get something sorted!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Keep it on topic lads, this isnt a North East social catchup thread

hmm, idea for a new forum

I had requested for something like this for the north east lot in our own north east dedicated section, but I only got a meets section instead :(

James

Chairman
Ok, here you go:
http://www.micra.org.uk/f48.html

But read the 'spam forum' rules first:
http://www.micra.org.uk/t2086.html

James.

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
quickdraw said:
:O
im gonna have a convoy of micras at my house :S
lol

erm
dan no point u coming across matey :S

and neil! ttch is suppose to be staying at mine the week leading up to JAE :)

make sure you are all here :p

Well how's about you alkl meet and Wayne's then come down to mine, as I am only a few minutes from Wayne's/Danni's then about another 5 minutes from mine and we are straight onto the A1 no problem?? What you all think?? More room in my street too hehe. :p What time are we thiking of for this by the way?? :)

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Dont know, before lunch time as we may need to get a few bits finished on the project before we leave, hopefully not tho, but I got to tow it down so will be taking an easy stroll down the motorway....

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well if i'm not at Wayne before (most likely will be tho) I'll leave home about 6am i think. Get down to meet Chie and Ben, then we'll see from there probally.

danni

Ex. Club Member
[/quote]
What you all think?? More room in my street too hehe. :p [/quote]

u jokin yea?? ur street aint got as much room as mine as mine goes on for miles and miles:p plus my drive can fit about 5-6 cars on alone:p

OP
OP
Davey C

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
i'll meet up rnd yours dan good location for me, seems like a sensible place to me. you me and G could meet em on the m'way at worst if they go the a19 way. but i reckon it will be the best leaving darlo n one long string of micra madness. the looks we will getwill be priceless.

R

RIK

if the cars running well..ill be getting on at junc 35 wer a1 m1 meet any one know wot tym yul be goin past ther??? r is that too hard for ya to tell?

if its not runnin well i wont be goin

R

RIK

ye ok,,ther will be me in my car if its running,,a starlet,and a super s,so ther will be a convoy of our own anyway,,best to meet at medowhall for the easiest but i only live at rawmarsh bang next to parkgate if u wanna meet ther thats fine

wer u from?

Layla

Deactivated Account
knowing ian and his lazyass habits, we'll make it to JAE for sunday teatime ish. what time are we talking here?
me and ian following chie down on the morning im assuming?

Titch

Micra K11ng
Sounds good to me :)

Attachments

• P1010041.JPG
    P1010041.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 329
C

chie

tbh i think we need a chart or list or summit to say who meeting ware and when, jus plainley because i two lasy to read thiss lol

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Yeah probs leave waynes about 12ish, 1 latest to allow chie to turn up late, lol

I will be takin it easy on the way down, cos I'll either be towning the project, or I'll be following wayne who will be towing it.